- London events
- > London events today
Music, comedy & film
See all music, comedy Here are some music concerts, comedy gigs and films in London tonight
• BFI IMAX Cinema Go and watch a 3D-movie at the BFI IMAX with state-of-the-art surround sound, and the largest cinema screen in the UK. • Harry Potter Studio Tour Explore the magical world of Harry Potter at Warner Bros Studios, and see some of the props and sets from the movies.
See all theatre shows Here are some theatre plays and West End musicals in London this evening
to • Lyceum Theatre Based on the Oscar-winning Disney movie, "The Lion King" tells the story of Simba and his adventures in the jungle. to • Lyric Theatre "Thriller Live" celebrates the career of Michael Jackson in a spectacular show filled with songs and dazzling dance moves.
Family & Kid’s events
See all kid’s events Today’s events for families and children that make great days out in London
to • Cambridge Theatre Roald Dahl's "Matilda" tells the story of a child who rebels against the grown-ups when she discovers her amazing powers. to • London Film Museum "Bond in Motion" is a huge collection of original cars, bikes and boats used during filming in the 007 James Bond movies.
Art & Museums
See all exhibitions Here are some art and museum exhibitions taking place in London today
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953. to • Tate Britain "Impressionists in London" will tell the story of the French artists who came to Britain to seek refuge from the war in the 1870s.
Royal & Religious
See all royal, religious Here are some Royal and religious events taking place today in London
• St. Paul’s Cathedral If you attend a choral Evensong service at St. Paul's Cathedral, you can wander around and see part of the Cathedral for free. • Westminster Abbey You can enjoy a choral Evensong service at Westminster Abbey for free, which combines a traditional mass with a choir.
Political & Military
See all political, military Here are some political events and military parades you can visit today
• National Army Museum 'War Paint - Brushes With Conflict' is the National Army Museum's first temporary exhibition after their grand re-opening. • Churchill War Rooms Enjoy a private tour of the Churchill War Rooms, and experience Winston Churchill's wartime bunker from behind the glass.
See all guided tours There are lots of guided walks and sightseeing tours taking place today
• Original Bus Tour The Original Tour is one of London's most popular sightseeing buses, and it's also a great way to travel around the capital. • Big Bus Tours This traditional open-top bus tour will take in all the best landmarks and attractions, with a free river cruise and guided walk.
See all classical music Spend your evening watching an opera, ballet or listening to classical music
• Royal Albert Hall 'Classical Spectacular' is back at the Royal Albert Hall with a thundering, firework finale of Tchaikovsky's '1812 Overture'. • Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
See all free events Here are some good events that you can do for free in London today
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'. to • Museum of Childhood 'A Lifetime in Stories' will explore the work of Michael 'War Horse' Morpurgo, one of the Britain's best-loved authors.
Other London events
See all other events Here are some things to see and do if you’re visiting London today
• The City If weaving your way in and out of the busy traffic on a hire bike sounds like fun, then how about hiring a "Boris Bike"? • Globe Theatre Have a tour of William Shakespeare's Globe Theatre on Bankside, and learn what life was like for the 16th-century playwright. • Docklands Light Railway (DLR) The driverless Docklands Light Railway lets you to sit right at the front of the train, giving you a fantastic view of the track.