- London events
- > London events today
Music, comedy & film
See all music, comedy Here are some music concerts, comedy gigs and films in London tonight
• O2 Arena Pete Tong has reworked some Ibiza Classics for a 60-piece orchestra, and will be performing it at The O2. • Islington Assembly Hall Fish from Marillion will be playing three nights of solo shows at the Islington Assembly Hall in December.
See all theatre shows Here are some theatre plays and West End musicals in London this evening
to • Queen’s Theatre "Les Miserables" is an epic tale of passion and destruction, set against the backdrop of the French Revolution. to • Fortune Theatre A man is obsessed with a family curse and hires a sceptical young actor to help him exorcise the fear that grips his soul.
Family & Kid’s events
See all family, kids Today’s events for families and children that make great days out in London
• Cambridge Theatre Roald Dahl's "Matilda" tells the story of a child who rebels against the grown-ups when she discovers her amazing powers. to • London Film Museum "Bond in Motion" is a huge collection of original cars, bikes and boats used during filming in the 007 James Bond movies.
Art & Museums
See all art, museums Here are some art and museum exhibitions taking place in London today
to • Queen’s Gallery The 'Art & Power' exhibition at the Queen's Gallery will explore how Charles II used art to glorify his restored monarchy. to • Tate Modern The Tate Modern will be exploring the career of Amedeo Modigliani, through a comprehensive survey of his works.
Royal & Religious
See all royal, religious Here are some Royal and religious events taking place today in London
• St. Paul’s Cathedral If you attend a choral Evensong service at St. Paul's Cathedral, you can wander around and see part of the Cathedral for free. • Westminster Abbey You can enjoy a choral Evensong service at Westminster Abbey for free, which combines a traditional mass with a choir.
Political & Military
See all political, military Here are some political events and military parades you can visit today
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953. • Houses of Parliament Enjoy a Saturday tour of Parliament, and then enjoy a special afternoon tea on the Terrace Pavilion overlooking the Thames.
See all guided tours There are lots of guided walks and sightseeing tours taking place today
• Original Bus Tour The Original Tour is one of London's most popular sightseeing buses, and it's also a great way to travel around the capital. • Big Bus Tours This traditional open-top bus tour will take in all the best landmarks and attractions, with a free river cruise and guided walk.
See all classical music Spend your evening watching an opera, ballet or listening to classical music
• Barbican Hall Sir Simon Rattle and the London Symphony Orchestra will be playing some pieces by Leonard Bernstein at Barbican Hall. to • London Coliseum The English National Ballet will be putting on a performance of Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker" at the London Coliseum.
See all free events Here are some good events that you can do for free in London today
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'. to • Museum of Childhood 'A Lifetime in Stories' will explore the work of Michael 'War Horse' Morpurgo, one of the Britain's best-loved authors.
Other London events
See all other events Here are some things to see and do if you’re visiting London today
• The City If weaving your way in and out of the busy traffic on a hire bike sounds like fun, then how about hiring a "Boris Bike"? • Globe Theatre Have a tour of William Shakespeare's Globe Theatre on Bankside, and learn what life was like for the 16th-century playwright. • Docklands Light Railway (DLR) The driverless Docklands Light Railway lets you to sit right at the front of the train, giving you a fantastic view of the track.