- London events
- > Events in London this weekend
Need some inspriation for the weekend? You’ll find all the busiest pubs and clubs and nightlife around Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus and Soho. Leicester Square is the best area for cinemas. The West End is great for theatres and musicals. Maybe you can enjoy a quiet Sunday in an art gallery or museum.
Music, comedy & film
Show all music, comedy Find a movie, music concert or comedy gig taking place in London this weekend
• Royal Albert Hall Symphonic Star Wars at the Royal Albert Hall will take the best tunes and set them against a dazzling light show. • Prince Charles Cinema Disney's animated classic 'Frozen' is coming to the Prince Charles Cinema, in a special sing-a-long version for kids.
Show all theatre How about booking one of London’s West End musicals or plays this weekend?
to • Hampstead Theatre 'The Slaves of Solitude' tells the story of an improbable heroine stuck inside a boring boarding house during World War II. to • Old Vic Help Dr Seuss's Lorax save the world from a greedy, tree-chopping businessman called The Once-ler, at the Old Vic Theatre.
Family & Kid’s events
Show all kid’s events Here are some events taking place in London this weekend for families and kids
• Twickenham Stadium The fourth and final NFL regular season game to be held in the UK this year will be the Minnesota Vikings v Cleveland Browns. to • Golden Hinde Become part of Sir Francis Drake's pirate crew and spend a night sleeping on the gun deck of the Golden Hinde.
Art & Museums
Show all exhibitions Our guide to the best exhibitions in London on Saturday and Sunday
• Benjamin Franklin House Discover the story of the Craven Street bones, which were uncovered in the basement of the Benjamin Franklin House.
Royal & Religious
Show royal, religious How about trying one of London’s Royal or religious events this weekend?
• Hampton Court Palace Pretend you're Henry VIII and spend an entire night eating and sleeping inside Hampton Court Palace.
Political & Military
Show all political, military There are some parades and political events taking place in London this weekend
to • Noël Coward Theatre Martin Freeman and Sarah Lancashire will be starring in James Graham's sharp new political play, 'Labour of Love'.
Show all tours Try one of London’s numerous guided walks and sightseeing tours this weekend
• The City Explore some of the prettiest and most historic gardens and churchyards in the City of London, on this 2-hour walking tour.
Show all classical Our guide to this weekend’s operas and ballets for fans of classical music
• Barbican Hall Join the London Symphony Orchestra for an evening of works by Prokofiev and Tchaikovsky at Barbican Hall.
Show all free events Save your money this weekend by trying one of these free events in London
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'.
Other London events
Show other events Why not try one of these interesting events taking place in London this weekend
to • St. James’s Park Have a nice, relaxing sit-down and doing a bit of people-watching in one of London's Royal parks, by hiring out a deckchair. • Spencer House Spencer House is one of the finest 18th-century town houses in London, and opens up for a guided tour every Sunday. • Portobello Road Portobello Road is home to the UK's most famous antiques market, with over 100,000 people browsing hundreds of stalls.