If you’re looking for something scary to do in London on Halloween then try the London Dungeon and London Bridge Experience. Little kids might prefer the Clink Prison Museum instead because it’s a little less scary. There are some more scary exhibits at Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!
Spooky events in October
to • Fortune Theatre A man is obsessed with a family curse and hires a sceptical young actor to help him exorcise the fear that grips his soul
• Jack The Ripper Tour Walk the streets of Whitechapel and try and discover the identity of the Victorian murderer Jack the Ripper - if you dare!
• Ghost Bus Tours The Ghost Bus Tour will take you on a journey through Londons gruesome past and into the dark heart of the capital
• Medieval Banquet Enjoy a medieval banquet and be entertained by English knights singing minstrels and King Henry VIII himself
• Old Operating Theatre A demonstration and talk about Victorian surgery inside the original 19th-century Operating Theatre at St Thomass Hospital
• Fortune Theatre Enjoy a a spine-tingling evening of spooky songs from all your favourite musicals performed by an all-star cast
to • Hampton Court Palace Spend a spooky night at Hampton Court being led around the courtyards whilst listening to some spine-tingling ghost stories
More Spooky events in 2019/20
to • Lyric Hammersmith Chill your blood with Ghost Stories - a terrifying theatrical experience filled with real shocks that will turn your hair white!