- London events
- > London events in November
- > London events on 29th November
Music, comedy & film
See all music, comedy All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Wednesday 29th November
• Leicester Square Theatre Matt Richardson is coming to the Leicester Square Theatre in November with his new stand-up show, 'Slash'. • O2 Empire Shepherd’s Bush Simon Amstell is back at the O2 Empire Shepherd's Bush with his new stand-up show -- 'What Is This?'
See all theatre shows Go and watch a play on Wednesday 29 November, or one of London’s musicals
to • Peacock Theatre Fly through the sky with the magical snowman, as the much-loved children's book "The Snowman" comes to the Peacock. to • Victoria Palace Theatre Alexander Hamilton was George Washington's right hand man, and one of America's original founding fathers.
Family & Kid’s events
See all kid’s events Take your kids to London on the 29 November for one of these family events
to • Royal Botanic Gardens Kew Garden's Christmas trail includes a fairground, a tunnel of lights, scented fire garden and a million sparkling lights. to • Lyric Hammersmith You'll find Jack and his magic beans at the Lyric, climbing up his beanstalk into the clouds where the giant lives.
Art & Museums
See all exhibitions Visit an art gallery or museum on Wednesday 29th November and see an exhibition
to • Tate Modern The Tate Modern will be exploring the career of Amedeo Modigliani, through a comprehensive survey of his works.
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953.
Royal & Religious
See all royal, religious Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 29 November?
to • Kensington Palace The 'Her Fashion Story' exhibition at Kensington Palace has some of the most famous dresses worn by Princess Diana. • St. Paul’s Cathedral This guided walk will show you some of Sir Christopher Wren's finest City churches, rebuilt after the Great Fire of London.
Political & Military
See all political, military Parades are always popular with tourists – here are some on the 29 November
to • Noël Coward Theatre Martin Freeman and Sarah Lancashire will be starring in James Graham's sharp new political play, 'Labour of Love'. • Houses of Parliament You can watch the Prime Minister get grilled by the House of Commons every Wednesday, at Prime Minister's Questions.
See all guided tours Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Wednesday 29th November
• The City This walk will take you around the City, showing you the Guildhall, Mansion House, Bank of England, and Royal Exchange. • BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle.
See all classical music How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
• Barbican Hall The BBC Symphony Orchestra will be playing some classical works by Anders Hillborg and Sibelius at Barbican Hall. • Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
See all free events There are lots of free events happening in London on the 29 November
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'. to • Museum of Childhood 'A Lifetime in Stories' will explore the work of Michael 'War Horse' Morpurgo, one of the Britain's best-loved authors.
Other London events
See all other events Don’t forget these other good events in London on Wednesday 29th November
• O2 Arena Climb up The O2's roof and enjoy a spectacular 360 degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top. • Wellington Arch The balconies on Wellington Arch have views of Constitution Hill, Apsley House and part of Buckingham Palace's gardens. • Fortnum & Mason Put on your best clothes and enjoy an elegant Afternoon Tea in the famous Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at Fortnum & Mason.