- London events
- > London events in November
- > London events on 28th November
Music, comedy & film
See all music, comedy All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Tuesday 28th November
• Royal Albert Hall 2CELLOS are back in London with their unique take on classical favourites and rock songs, from Bach to Nirvana. to • O2 Empire Shepherd’s Bush Simon Amstell is back at the O2 Empire Shepherd's Bush with his new stand-up show -- 'What Is This?'
See all theatre shows Go and watch a play on Tuesday 28 November, or one of London’s musicals
to • Peacock Theatre Fly through the sky with the magical snowman, as the much-loved children's book "The Snowman" comes to the Peacock. to • Victoria Palace Theatre Alexander Hamilton was George Washington's right hand man, and one of America's original founding fathers.
Family & Kid’s events
See all kid’s events Take your kids to London on the 28 November for one of these family events
to • Lyric Hammersmith You'll find Jack and his magic beans at the Lyric, climbing up his beanstalk into the clouds where the giant lives. to • Hackney Empire Enjoy a traditional Christmas panto at the Hackney Empire, and see if Cinderella can find her Prince Charming.
Art & Museums
See all exhibitions Visit an art gallery or museum on Tuesday 28th November and see an exhibition
to • Tate Modern The Tate Modern will be exploring the career of Amedeo Modigliani, through a comprehensive survey of his works.
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953.
Royal & Religious
See all royal, religious Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 28 November?
to • Kensington Palace The 'Her Fashion Story' exhibition at Kensington Palace has some of the most famous dresses worn by Princess Diana. • Somerset House The "Old Palaces Tour" at Somerset House will teach you a little bit about three of England's Stuart Dynasty queens.
Political & Military
See all political, military Parades are always popular with tourists – here are some on the 28 November
to • Noël Coward Theatre Martin Freeman and Sarah Lancashire will be starring in James Graham's sharp new political play, 'Labour of Love'. • Mansion House Have a look inside Mansion House, the official residence of the Lord Mayor of London, and see inside the Egyptian Hall.
See all guided tours Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Tuesday 28th November
• Jack The Ripper Tour Walk the streets of Whitechapel and try and discover the identity of the Victorian murderer Jack the Ripper - if you dare! • BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle.
See all classical music How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
• Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
See all free events There are lots of free events happening in London on the 28 November
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'. to • Museum of Childhood 'A Lifetime in Stories' will explore the work of Michael 'War Horse' Morpurgo, one of the Britain's best-loved authors.
Other London events
See all other events Don’t forget these other good events in London on Tuesday 28th November
• O2 Arena Climb up The O2's roof and enjoy a spectacular 360 degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top. • Wellington Arch The balconies on Wellington Arch have views of Constitution Hill, Apsley House and part of Buckingham Palace's gardens. • Fortnum & Mason Put on your best clothes and enjoy an elegant Afternoon Tea in the famous Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at Fortnum & Mason.