- London events
- > London events in December
- > London events on 19th December
Music, comedy & film
See all music, comedy All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Tuesday 19th December
• BFI IMAX Cinema Go and watch a 3D-movie at the BFI IMAX with state-of-the-art surround sound, and the largest cinema screen in the UK. • Harry Potter Studio Tour Explore the magical world of Harry Potter at Warner Bros Studios, and see some of the props and sets from the movies.
See all theatre shows Watch a play on Tuesday 19 December, or one of London’s musicals
to • The Magic Circle Treat yourself to a Christmas extravaganza at the world famous Magic Circle, and watch some of the world's top magicians. to • Theatre Royal Haymarket Step back in time and see Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis performing at the legendary Sands Hotel in Las Vegas.
Family & Kid’s events
See all family, kids Take your kids to London on the 19 December for one of these family events
to • London Palladium The London Palladium's Christmas panto is 'Dick Whittington', starring Charlie Stemp, Julian Clary, Elaine Paige and Diversity. to • Peacock Theatre Fly through the sky with the magical snowman, as the much-loved children's book "The Snowman" comes to the Peacock.
Art & Museums
See all art, museums Visit an art gallery or museum on Tuesday 19th December and see an exhibition
to • Queen’s Gallery The 'Art & Power' exhibition at the Queen's Gallery will explore how Charles II used art to glorify his restored monarchy. to • Tate Modern The Tate Modern will be exploring the career of Amedeo Modigliani, through a comprehensive survey of his works.
Royal & Religious
See all royal, religious Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 19 December?
to • Kensington Palace The 'Her Fashion Story' exhibition at Kensington Palace has some of the most famous dresses worn by Princess Diana. • Somerset House The "Old Palaces Tour" at Somerset House will teach you a little bit about three of England's Stuart Dynasty queens.
Political & Military
See all political, military Parades are always popular with tourists – here’s some on the 19 December
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953. • Mansion House Have a look inside Mansion House, the official residence of the Lord Mayor of London, and see inside the Egyptian Hall.
See all guided tours Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Tuesday 19th December
• Jack The Ripper Tour Walk the streets of Whitechapel and try and discover the identity of the Victorian murderer Jack the Ripper - if you dare! • BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle.
See all classical music How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
to • London Coliseum The English National Ballet will be putting on a performance of Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker" at the London Coliseum. • Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
See all free events There are lots of free events happening in London on the 19 December
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'. to • Museum of Childhood 'A Lifetime in Stories' will explore the work of Michael 'War Horse' Morpurgo, one of the Britain's best-loved authors.
Other London events
See all other events Don’t forget these other good events in London on Tuesday 19th December
• O2 Arena Climb up The O2's roof and enjoy a spectacular 360 degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top. • Wellington Arch The balconies on Wellington Arch have views of Constitution Hill, Apsley House and part of Buckingham Palace's gardens. • Fortnum & Mason Put on your best clothes and enjoy an elegant Afternoon Tea in the famous Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at Fortnum & Mason.