- London events
- > London events in November
- > London events on 14th November
This date has already passed
Are you looking for events on 14th November 2018?
Music, comedy & film
All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Tuesday 14th November
This event is over
Alison Moyet - The Other Tour - London Palladium to • London Palladium Alison Moyet is back at the London Palladium for couple of nights in November, singing songs from her new album 'Other'.
• Soho Theatre Dave Johns, the star of Ken Loach's 'I, Daniel Blake', is back doing comedy with his new stand-up show, 'I, Fillum Star'.
Go and watch a play on Tuesday 14 November, or one of London’s musicals
to • Trafalgar Studios 'The Red Lion' is a play about non-league football, and what happens when a gifted young player turns up out of the blue. to • Hampstead Theatre 'The Slaves of Solitude' tells the story of an improbable heroine stuck inside a boarding house during World War II.
Family & Kid’s events
Take your kids to London on the 14 November for one of these family events
• London Zoo Get closer to the animals at London Zoo, and help to feed and muck them out, by becoming a London Zoo keeper for a day. • Royal Observatory The Royal Observatory's daily "Sky Tonight" show at the Planetarium will show you what will be visible in the sky tonight.
Art & Museums
Visit an art gallery or museum on Tuesday 14th November and see an exhibition
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953. to • Tate Britain "Impressionists in London" will tell the story of the French artists who came to Britain to seek refuge from the war in the 1870s.
Royal & Religious
Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 14 November?
This event is over
62-gun salute for Prince Charles birthday • Tower of London The HAC will be firing off a 62-gun salute at the Tower of London, to make sure everyone knows it's Prince Charles' birthday.
This event is over
Gun salute to celebrate Prince Charles birthday • Green Park The KTRHA will be firing a 41-gun salute in Green Park to mark Prince Charles' 69th birthday (happy birthday Charlie!)
Political & Military
Parades are always popular with tourists – here are some on the 14 November
to • Noël Coward Theatre Martin Freeman and Sarah Lancashire will be starring in James Graham's sharp new political play, 'Labour of Love'. to • National Army Museum 'War Paint - Brushes With Conflict' is the National Army Museum's first temporary exhibition after their grand re-opening.
Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Tuesday 14th November
• Jack The Ripper Tour Walk the streets of Whitechapel and try and discover the identity of the Victorian murderer Jack the Ripper - if you dare! • BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle.
How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
• Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
There are lots of free events happening in London on the 14 November
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'. to • Museum of Childhood 'A Lifetime in Stories' will explore the work of Michael 'War Horse' Morpurgo, one of the Britain's best-loved authors.
Other London events
Don’t forget these other good events in London on Tuesday 14th November
to • O2 Arena The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals are played at the end of each year, between the top eight men in the world rankings. • O2 Arena Climb up The O2's roof and enjoy a spectacular 360 degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top. • Wellington Arch The balconies on Wellington Arch have views of Constitution Hill, Apsley House and part of Buckingham Palace's gardens.