- London events
- > London events in November
- > London events on 23rd November
Music, comedy & film
See all music, comedy All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Thursday 23rd November
• O2 Arena Seventies rockers Deep Purple are back in London and playing one night at the O2 Arena in November. • Eventim Apollo James Blunt's 'The Afterlove Tour' is coming to London in November, where he'll be playing one night at the Hammersmith Apollo.
See all theatre shows Go and watch a play on Thursday 23 November, or one of London’s musicals
to • Peacock Theatre Fly through the sky with the magical snowman, as the much-loved children's book "The Snowman" comes to the Peacock. to • Victoria Palace Theatre Alexander Hamilton was George Washington's right hand man, and one of America's original founding fathers.
Family & Kid’s events
See all kid’s events Take your kids to London on the 23 November for one of these family events
to • Royal Botanic Gardens Kew Garden's Christmas trail includes a fairground, a tunnel of lights, scented fire garden and a million sparkling lights. to • Lyric Hammersmith You'll find Jack and his magic beans at the Lyric, climbing up his beanstalk into the clouds where the giant lives.
Art & Museums
See all exhibitions Visit an art gallery or museum on Thursday 23rd November and see an exhibition
to • Tate Modern The Tate Modern will be exploring the career of Amedeo Modigliani, through a comprehensive survey of his works.
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953.
Royal & Religious
See all royal, religious Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 23 November?
to • Kensington Palace The 'Her Fashion Story' exhibition at Kensington Palace has some of the most famous dresses worn by Princess Diana. • Crossbones Graveyard Every month people gather at Crossbones Graveyard to remember and pay their respects to the outcasts of society.
Political & Military
See all political, military Parades are always popular with tourists – here are some on the 23 November
to • Noël Coward Theatre Martin Freeman and Sarah Lancashire will be starring in James Graham's sharp new political play, 'Labour of Love'. • Houses of Parliament Visitors can enter the Houses of Parliament for free, and watch MPs debating in the House of Lords and House of Commons.
See all guided tours Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Thursday 23rd November
• Jack The Ripper Tour Walk the streets of Whitechapel and try and discover the identity of the Victorian murderer Jack the Ripper - if you dare! • BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle.
See all classical music How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
• Barbican Hall The BBC Symphony Orchestra will be playing some classical works by Shostakovich and Strauss at Barbican Hall. • Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
See all free events There are lots of free events happening in London on the 23 November
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'. to • Museum of Childhood 'A Lifetime in Stories' will explore the work of Michael 'War Horse' Morpurgo, one of the Britain's best-loved authors.
Other London events
See all other events Don’t forget these other good events in London on Thursday 23rd November
to • London Olympia The Ideal Home Show at Christmas has plenty of great ideas about buying presents, cooking dinner and decorating your house. to • London Coliseum The London Coliseum will be putting on a production of Ivan Putrov's 'Men In Motion', which celebrates the best of male ballet. • O2 Arena Climb up The O2's roof and enjoy a spectacular 360 degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top.