- London events
- > London events in November
- > London events on 18th November
This date has already passed
Are you looking for events on 18th November 2018?
Music, comedy & film
All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Saturday 18th November
This event is over
Scouting For Girls - 10th Anniversary Tour • London Palladium Scouting For Girls will be celebrating their 10th anniversary with a headline tour of the UK, including one night at the Palladium.
This event is over
Sing-along with Disneys Frozen - for adults • Prince Charles Cinema Disney's animated classic 'Frozen' is coming to the Prince Charles Cinema, in a special sing-a-long version for adults only.
Go and watch a play on Saturday 18 November, or one of London’s musicals
to • Lyric Hammersmith You'll find Jack and his magic beans at the Lyric, climbing up his beanstalk into the clouds where the giant lives. to • Hackney Empire Enjoy a traditional Christmas panto at the Hackney Empire, and see if Cinderella can find her Prince Charming.
Family & Kid’s events
Take your kids to London on the 18 November for one of these family events
to • Natural History Museum Re-live the movie 'Night At The Museum' by spending a whole night inside the Natural History Museum! to • Piccadilly Theatre One of the world's favourite family musicals, Annie, is back in the West End for a run at the Piccadilly Theatre.
Art & Museums
Visit an art gallery or museum on Saturday 18th November and see an exhibition
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953. to • Tate Britain "Impressionists in London" will tell the story of the French artists who came to Britain to seek refuge from the war in the 1870s.
Royal & Religious
Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 18 November?
to • Kensington Palace The 'Her Fashion Story' exhibition at Kensington Palace has some of the most famous dresses worn by Princess Diana. • Westminster Cathedral Westminster Cathedral's campanile is one of the city's best viewing platforms, rising 210 feet over the streets of Victoria.
Political & Military
Parades are always popular with tourists – here are some on the 18 November
to • Noël Coward Theatre Martin Freeman and Sarah Lancashire will be starring in James Graham's sharp new political play, 'Labour of Love'. • National Army Museum 'War Paint - Brushes With Conflict' is the National Army Museum's first temporary exhibition after their grand re-opening.
Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Saturday 18th November
• Millennium Bridge This guided walk will take you along a small stretch of the Thames, to look at some of the river's best buildings. • Jack The Ripper Tour Walk the streets of Whitechapel and try and discover the identity of the Victorian murderer Jack the Ripper - if you dare!
How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
• Royal Albert Hall 'Classical Spectacular' is back at the Royal Albert Hall with a thundering, firework finale of Tchaikovsky's '1812 Overture'. • Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
There are lots of free events happening in London on the 18 November
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'. to • Museum of Childhood 'A Lifetime in Stories' will explore the work of Michael 'War Horse' Morpurgo, one of the Britain's best-loved authors.
Other London events
Don’t forget these other good events in London on Saturday 18th November
• O2 Arena The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals are played at the end of each year, between the top eight men in the world rankings. • Portobello Road Portobello Road is home to the UK's most famous antiques market, with over 100,000 people browsing hundreds of stalls. • O2 Arena Climb up The O2's roof and enjoy a spectacular 360 degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top.