- London events
- > London events in November
Upcoming events this November. Some of the best concerts and comedy this month: Greg Davies, Richard Herring, Jon Richardson, John Bishop, Wiley, Republica and Foy Vance.
November is the wettest month of the year – this is real London weather! Fireworks will be exploding all over the sky in the week before the 5th, and there’ll be another big fireworks display at the Lord Mayor’s Show. After the sombre Remembrance Day Parade you’ll start to see the Christmas lights going up.
Music, comedy & film
Show all music, comedy Our pick of the best music concerts and stand-up comedy gigs
• O2 Arena Elvis will be singing on a big screen at The O2, with live backing from the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. • O2 Empire Shepherd’s Bush 1980s synth pop star Howard Jones will be playing one night at the O2 Empire Shepherd's Bush in November.
Show all theatre How about watching one of these November shows in London?
to • Hampstead Theatre 'Cell Mates' tells the story of a double agent's escape from Wormwood Scrubs, and the problems he has trusting his fellow escapee. to • Peacock Theatre Fly through the sky with the magical snowman, as the much-loved children's book "The Snowman" comes to the Peacock.
Family & Kid’s events
Show all kid’s events Here are some children’s events if you’re coming to London this month
to • Royal Botanic Gardens Kew Garden's Christmas trail includes a fairground, a tunnel of lights, scented fire garden and a million sparkling lights. to • Lyric Hammersmith You'll find Jack and his magic beans at the Lyric Hammersmith, climbing up his beanstalk into the clouds where the giant lives.
Art & Museums
Show all exhibitions Here’s some upcoming exhibitions if you’re coming to London in November
to • Tate Modern The Tate Modern will be exploring the career of Amedeo Modigliani, through a comprehensive survey of his works.
Royal & Religious
Show royal, religious For tourists interested in visiting London’s palaces, churches and cathedrals
• Windsor Castle Tony Robinson will be coming to Windsor Castle for a talk about the discovery of Edward III’s long lost House of Chivalry.
Political & Military
Show all political, military Daily parades and political events taking place during November
• Soho Theatre Andy Parsons will be chairing his monthly meeting with the 'Slacktivist Action Group' alongside the MP Clive Lewis.
Show all tours If you’re visiting London in November then try one of these sightseeing tours
to • Jason’s Trip Jason's Trip runs a beautiful painted 100-year old canal boat down the Regent's Canal, from Little Venice to Camden Lock.
Show all classical All of the classical music, operas and ballets in London during November
• Barbican Hall The BBC Symphony Orchestra will be playing some classical works by Anders Hillborg and Sibelius at Barbican Hall.
Show all free events Visit London on the cheap in November, by trying these great free events
• Tower of London The HAC will be firing off a 62-gun salute at the Tower of London, to make sure everyone knows it's Prince Charles' birthday.
Other London events
Show other events Here are some more great events that are worth trying during November
to • Royal Albert Hall See some of the biggest names in tennis history compete at the Champions Tennis tournament at the Royal Albert Hall. to • London Olympia The Ideal Home Show at Christmas has plenty of great ideas about buying presents, cooking dinner and decorating your house. to • London Coliseum The London Coliseum will be putting on a production of Ivan Putrov's 'Men In Motion', which celebrates the best of male ballet.