- London events
- > London events in November
- > London events on 27th November
Music, comedy & film
See all music, comedy All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Monday 27th November
to • Jazz Café Jazz funk legend Roy Ayers will be playing four nights at the Camden Jazz Cafe in November. • Soho Theatre Andy Parsons will be chairing his monthly meeting with the 'Slacktivist Action Group' alongside the MP Clive Lewis.
See all theatre shows Go and watch a play on Monday 27 November, or one of London’s musicals
to • Victoria Palace Theatre Alexander Hamilton was George Washington's right hand man, and one of America's original founding fathers. to • Hackney Empire Enjoy a traditional Christmas panto at the Hackney Empire, and see if Cinderella can find her Prince Charming.
Family & Kid’s events
See all kid’s events Take your kids to London on the 27 November for one of these family events
to • Piccadilly Theatre One of the world's favourite family musicals, Annie, is back in the West End for a run at the Piccadilly Theatre. • London Zoo Get closer to the animals at London Zoo, and help to feed and muck them out, by becoming a London Zoo keeper for a day.
Art & Museums
See all exhibitions Visit an art gallery or museum on Monday 27th November and see an exhibition
to • Tate Modern The Tate Modern will be exploring the career of Amedeo Modigliani, through a comprehensive survey of his works.
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953.
Royal & Religious
See all royal, religious Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 27 November?
to • Kensington Palace The 'Her Fashion Story' exhibition at Kensington Palace has some of the most famous dresses worn by Princess Diana. • Westminster Cathedral Westminster Cathedral's campanile is one of the city's best viewing platforms, rising 210 feet over the streets of Victoria.
Political & Military
See all political, military Parades are always popular with tourists – here are some on the 27 November
to • Noël Coward Theatre Martin Freeman and Sarah Lancashire will be starring in James Graham's sharp new political play, 'Labour of Love'. • Houses of Parliament Visitors can enter the Houses of Parliament for free, and watch MPs debating in the House of Lords and House of Commons.
See all guided tours Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Monday 27th November
• Millennium Bridge This guided walk will take you along a small stretch of the Thames, to look at some of the river's best buildings. • The City Walk the streets of Londinium, and see what remains of the Roman amphitheatre, Temple of Mithras, military fort and walls.
How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
• Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
See all free events There are lots of free events happening in London on the 27 November
to • Museum of Childhood 'A Lifetime in Stories' will explore the work of Michael 'War Horse' Morpurgo, one of the Britain's best-loved authors. to • Museum of Childhood Peer into the lives of east Londoners to see how buildings have documented the changes in taste and the passage of time.
Other London events
See all other events Don’t forget these other good events in London on Monday 27th November
• O2 Arena Climb up The O2's roof and enjoy a spectacular 360 degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top. • Wellington Arch The balconies on Wellington Arch have views of Constitution Hill, Apsley House and part of Buckingham Palace's gardens. • Fortnum & Mason Put on your best clothes and enjoy an elegant Afternoon Tea in the famous Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at Fortnum & Mason.