- London events
- > London events in November
- > London events on 10th November
Music, comedy & film
Show all music, comedy All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Friday 10th November
to • Soho Theatre Alex Horne will be leading 'The Horne Section' in a live music and comedy variety show at the Soho Theatre. • Leicester Square Theatre 'Dead Ringers' star Jan Ravens will be coming to the Leicester Square Theatre to find out who runs the world.
Show all theatre Go and watch a play on Friday 10 November, or one of London’s musicals
to • Trafalgar Studios 'The Red Lion' is a play about non-league football, and what happens when a gifted young player turns up out of the blue. to • Hampstead Theatre 'The Slaves of Solitude' tells the story of an improbable heroine stuck inside a boring boarding house during World War II.
Family & Kid’s events
Show all kid’s events Take your kids to London on the 10 November for one of these family events
to • Piccadilly Theatre One of the world's favourite family musicals, Annie, is back in the West End for a run at the Piccadilly Theatre. • Medieval Banquet Come and enjoy a medieval banquet alongside English knights, singing minstrels, and the great King Henry VIII himself.
Art & Museums
Show all exhibitions Visit an art gallery or museum on Friday 10th November and see an exhibition
to • Tate Modern The 'Red Star Over Russia' exhibition at the Tate Modern will explore the visual art of the early Soviet Union, up until 1953.
Royal & Religious
Show royal, religious Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 10 November?
to • Kensington Palace The 'Her Fashion Story' exhibition at Kensington Palace showcases some of the most famous dresses worn by Princess Diana.
Political & Military
Show all political, military Parades are always popular with tourists – here are some on the 10 November
to • Noël Coward Theatre Martin Freeman and Sarah Lancashire will be starring in James Graham's sharp new political play, 'Labour of Love'.
Show all tours Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Friday 10th November
• The City Walk the streets of Londinium, and see what remains of the Roman amphitheatre, Temple of Mithras, military fort and walls.
How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
• Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
Show all free events There are lots of free events happening in London on the 10 November
to • Serpentine Gallery The Serpentine Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by Wade Guyton, called 'Das New Yorker Atelier, Abridged'.
Other London events
Show other events Don’t forget these other good events in London on Friday 10th November
• O2 Arena Climb up The O2's roof and enjoy a spectacular 360 degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top. • Wellington Arch The balconies on Wellington Arch have views of Constitution Hill, Apsley House and part of Buckingham Palace's gardens. • Fortnum & Mason Put on your best clothes and enjoy an elegant Afternoon Tea in the famous Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at Fortnum & Mason.