- London events
- > London music concerts
The O2 Arena is London’s best music venue. They hold big concerts at the SSE Arena (Wembley Arena), Eventim Apollo (Hammersmith Apollo) and Brixton Academy as well. Other live music venues include the Kentish Town Forum, Camden Roundhouse, O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, O2 Academy and Royal Albert Hall.
Music concerts in November
Our pick of the best music concerts in London during the month of November
• London Palladium Scouting For Girls will be celebrating their 10th anniversary with a headline tour of the UK, including one night at the Palladium.
• Islington Assembly Hall Carol Decker is coming to the Islington Assembly Hall in November with her fiery red hair, playing big hits from her T'Pau days.
• Eventim Apollo James Blunt's 'The Afterlove Tour' is coming to London in November, where he'll be playing one night at the Hammersmith Apollo.
• O2 Arena Seventies rockers Deep Purple are back in London and playing one night at the O2 Arena in November.
• O2 Arena Steps are reuniting for the 20th anniversary with a new album out, Tears On The Dancefloor, and a UK arena tour.
• SSE Arena Wembley X-Factor winner James Arthur is bringing his 'Back From The Edge' tour to the SSE Arena in November.
• Under The Bridge American singer Morgan James will be appearing at Under The Bridge as part of her Reckless Abandon Tour.
to • Royal Albert Hall Jools Holland and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra are back at the Royal Albert Hall with Ruby Turner and Jose Feliciano.
• O2 Arena Little Mix will be bringing their 'Glory Days Tour' to London in October and November, and playing three big shows at The O2.
• SSE Arena Wembley Steps 'Party On The Dancefloor' tour is coming to the SSE Arena in November to help celebrate their 20th anniversary.
• O2 Empire Shepherd’s Bush Sun Kil Moon are coming to London this November for a headline show at the O2 Empire Shepherd's Bush.
to • Jazz Café Jazz funk legend Roy Ayers will be playing four nights at the Camden Jazz Cafe in November.
• KOKO Dan + Shay are an American country music duo, and will be coming over to London to play one night at KOKO.
• Royal Albert Hall 2CELLOS are back in London with their unique take on classical favourites and rock songs, from Bach to Nirvana.
• Indigo 1970s American soul group The Stylistics will be coming to London in November and playing one night at the Indigo.
• O2 Empire Shepherd’s Bush 1980s synth pop star Howard Jones will be playing one night at the O2 Empire Shepherd's Bush in November.
• O2 Arena Elvis will be singing on a big screen at The O2, with live backing from the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra.
Music concerts in December
Our guide to the best pop and rock concerts taking place in London during December
• SSE Arena Wembley The Kooks will be celebrating ten years together and plugging their new 'Best Of' album with a show at the SSE Arena.
• Alexandra Palace Austrian DJ Parov Stelar is coming to London in December to play one night at Alexandra Palace.
to • O2 Arena Damon Albarn's cartoon band Gorillaz are back with a brand-new album, Humanz, and playing two nights at The O2.
• SSE Arena Wembley Scary pale-faced zombie lookalike Marilyn Manson is coming to London in December, for a show at the SSE Arena.
to • O2 Arena Queen and Adam Lambert are back on tour and playing two nights at the O2 Arena in December.
• SSE Arena Wembley Join Tony Hadley, Kim Wilde, Nik Kershaw, Go West, Nick Heyward and T'Pau for 'Let's Rock Christmas' at the SSE Arena.
• O2 Arena Michael Ball and Alfie Boe recorded an album together last year, and now they're performing a show together at The O2.
to • Islington Assembly Hall Fish from Marillion will be playing three nights of solo shows at the Islington Assembly Hall in December.
• O2 Arena Pete Tong has reworked some Ibiza Classics for a 60-piece orchestra, and will be performing it at The O2.
• SSE Arena Wembley Adam Lambert will be stepping into Freddy Mercury's sizeable shoes when they play at the SSE Arena in December.
• Royal Albert Hall Katherine Jenkins will be singing some of her favourite festive tunes and seasonal songs at the Royal Albert Hall.
Music concerts in January 2018
Enjoy a night out in January with tickets to one of these live music gigs
• Cadogan Hall Join the sixties singer Jack Jones for his 80th Birthday Celebration Tour, when it comes to Cadogan Hall in January.
Music concerts in February 2018
If you’re visiting London in February book yourself a ticket to a music concert
• O2 Arena Norwegian band A-ha are back with a brand-new album, and playing an acoustic night at The O2 in February.
• London Palladium Paul Carrack (the guy behind Ace, Squeeze and Mike & The Mechanics) will be playing one night at the London Palladium.
Music concerts in March 2018
Here are some great music gigs if you’re planning a night out in London during March
• O2 Arena Paul Weller is setting off on a UK arena tour in 2018 to support his new studio album, 'A Kind Revolution'.
to • O2 Arena The C2C Country To Country Festival is back with Brad Paisley, Reba McEntire, the Zac Brown Band, and more.
• KOKO Greek singer Melina Aslanidou will be coming to London in October on her 'Greek Spirit Tour', and playing one night at KOKO.
• London Palladium Irish country star Nathan Carter is coming to the London Palladium for a special St Patrick's Day concert.
to • Royal Albert Hall Steven Wilson is coming to London in March and playing two nights at the Royal Albert Hall for his 'To The Bone Tour'.
More Music concerts in 2018/19
Here are some more upcoming concerts in London, for people who like to book ahead
• Union Chapel Scottish singer Kris Drever is coming to London in April to play a 'Best of' set at the Union Chapel.
• Royal Albert Hall Beth Hart will be coming to London and playing one night at the Royal Albert Hall in May.
• Royal Albert Hall Foreigner ('I Want To Know What Love Is') are coming to London in May for a show at the Royal Albert Hall.
to • O2 Arena Barry 'Mandy' Manilow is back at The O2 for three nights to support his latest album, 'This is My Town: Songs of New York'.