- London events
- > London royal events
Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle and the Tower of London are all must-see sights for fans of British Royal history, closely followed by Kensington Palace and Henry VIII’s Hampton Court. You might like to try Clarence House and Banqueting House as well – or how about one of London’s daily parades?
Royal events in October
Here’s our pick of the best Royal Family-related events in London this October
• Windsor Castle Visit the State Rooms at Windsor Castle, the world's oldest inhabited castle, and the Royal Family's home for over 1000 years.
• Somerset House The "Old Palaces Tour" at Somerset House will teach you a little bit about three of England's Stuart Dynasty queens.
to • Kensington Palace The 'Her Fashion Story' exhibition at Kensington Palace showcases some of the most famous dresses worn by Princess Diana.
• Hampton Court Palace Pretend you're Henry VIII and spend an entire night eating and sleeping inside Hampton Court Palace.
Royal events in November
Here are some Royal-related events if you’re visiting London during November
• Cenotaph On Remembrance Sunday the Queen, war veterans and politicians, will gather to remember our war dead at The Cenotaph.
• Green Park The KTRHA will be firing a 41-gun salute in Green Park to mark Prince Charles' 69th birthday (happy birthday Charlie!)
• Tower of London The HAC will be firing off a 62-gun salute at the Tower of London, to make sure everyone knows it's Prince Charles' birthday.
• Windsor Castle Tony Robinson will be coming to Windsor Castle for a talk about the discovery of Edward III’s long lost House of Chivalry.
Royal events in December
Immerse yourself in London’s rich history with one of these Royal events
to • Queen’s Gallery The 'Art & Power' exhibition at the Queen's Gallery will explore how Charles II used art to glorify his restored monarchy.