St Jamess Piccadilly
St. James’s Piccadilly
Inside St. James’s Piccadilly
- St. James’s Piccadilly map
- St. James’s Piccadilly, 197 PiccadillyW1J 9LL
- Work 0207 734 4511
Getting to St. James’s Piccadilly
- Find car parks near St. James’s Piccadilly
- Find minicab firms near St. James’s Piccadilly
- 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 22, 23, 88, 94, 138, 139, 159
- London bus fares
- Green Park JUB PCL VIC, Piccadilly Circus BKL PCL
- The nearest train station to St. James’s Piccadilly is Piccadilly Circus
- London underground fares
See all religious events in London
St. James’s Piccadilly dates from 1684, and was the last London church designed by Christopher Wren. It was badly damaged during the Blitz, and was renovated by Sir Albert Richardson.
Concerts, and antiques market
The church’s courtyard is usually filled with small stalls selling arts, crafts and antiques. There are also free orchestral concerts at lunchtime and most evenings.
- Be the first person to write a review, or ask a question
If you enjoy this then try: Cadogan Hall (walk it in 28 mins or catch a train from Piccadilly Circus to Cadogan Hall) and Wigmore Hall (walk it in 16 mins or catch a train from Piccadilly Circus to Wigmore Hall).
Pubs near St. James’s Piccadilly · Restaurants near St. James’s Piccadilly