- Shepherd Market map
- Shepherd Market, MayfairW1
Getting to Shepherd Market
- Find car parks near Shepherd Market
- Find minicab firms near Shepherd Market
- 2, 8, 9, 10, 14, 16, 19, 22, 36, 38, 73, 74, 82, 137, 148, 414, 436
- London bus fares
- Green Park JUB PCL VIC, Hyde Park Corner PCL
- The nearest train station to Shepherd Market is Green Park
- London underground fares
Shepherd Market was the original site of the 16th-century’s ‘May Fair’ – which gave the area its name.
It was built in 1735 by the architect Edward Shepherd, but quickly earned a reputation for unsavoury characters. Prostitutes moved in and brought the tone of the road down, but these days its cobbled lanes are full of cafés, small shops and restaurants.
- Be the first person to write a review, or ask a question
Pubs near Shepherd Market · Restaurants near Shepherd Market