- London guide
- Selfridges map
- Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street W1A 1AB
- Work 0800 123 400
Opening times and price
- Opening hours:
- 9.30 AM to 8 PM (Mon–Wed, Fri, Sat); 9.30 AM to 9 PM (Thu); noon to 6 PM (Sun)
- Visiting hours are subject to change
Getting to Selfridges
- Find car parks near Selfridges
- Find minicab firms near Selfridges
- 6, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 73, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139, 159
- London bus fares
- Bond Street CNT JUB, Marble Arch CNT
- The nearest train station to Selfridges is Bond Street
- London underground fares
Selfridges department store was built by the Chicago businessman Henry Gordon Selfridge in 1909, and occupies a whole block on Oxford Street.
It is said that Selfridge was responsible for bringing American sales methods to London’s stores – utilizing eye-catching window displays to grab a shopper’s attention. (Something that Fortnum & Mason now does so well).
Selfridges also lays claim to the largest cosmetics hall in Europe.
- Be the first person to ask a question