- Comedy Store map
- Comedy Store, 1A Oxendon Street, Piccadilly CircusSW1Y 4EE
- Work 0844 871 7699
Opening times and price
- Opening hours:
- Show times vary
- Visiting hours are subject to change
Getting to Comedy Store
- Find car parks near Comedy Store
- Find minicab firms near Comedy Store
- 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 22, 23, 24, 29, 38, 88, 94, 139, 159, 177, 453
- London bus fares
- Charing Cross BKL NRN, Leicester Square NRN PCL, Piccadilly Circus BKL PCL
- The nearest train station to Comedy Store is Piccadilly Circus
- London underground fares
See all comedy shows in London
The Comedy Store started out as a venue for alternative comedy in the 1980s, and has helped to launch the careers of some of Britain’s best comics: Paul Merton, Alexei Sayle, Rik Mayall, Ben Elton, Simon Pegg and French & Saunders.
The club is surprisingly small inside, but attracts some of the biggest names in the business. It also has a great American-style diner and bar.
|Awful 0% ||Poor 0% ||Okay 0% ||Good 50% ||Great 50% |
- grahamp – “Nice and intimate little place, it's not like a big theatre so you always get a good view. I wouldnt sit near the front though because every time I have been its been quite interactive with the audience. Best to sit out of the way if you are too shy to be involved (which I am sure is most of us!) It is best not to do battle with these guys wits, because they are excellent when it comes to getting a laugh out of someone. I saw one guy try and take them on b… more”
If you enjoy this then try: 99 Club (you can walk it in 4 mins); Bloomsbury Theatre (walk it in 22 mins or catch a train from Piccadilly Circus to Bloomsbury Theatre); Leicester Square Theatre (you can walk it in less than 3 mins) and Tattershall Castle (walk it in 12 mins or catch a train from Piccadilly Circus to Tattershall Castle).