- Camden Markets map
- Camden Markets, CamdenNW1
Opening times and price
- Opening hours:
- Camden Market: 10 AM to 5.30 PM; Camden Lock Market: 10 AM to 6 PM; Camden Canal Market: 10 AM to 6 PM (Sat, Sun); Stables Market: from 10 AM
- Visiting hours are subject to change
Getting to Camden Markets
- Find minicab firms near Camden Markets
- 24, 27, 31, 46, 88, 134, 168, 242, 274, C2
- London bus fares
- Camden Town NRN
- The closest train station to Camden Markets is Camden Town
- London underground fares
Camden’s markets are on a par with Notting Hill’s Portobello Road for popularity, attracting over 10 million visitors a year. They spread out between Chalk Farm Road and Camden High Street, taking in Camden Lock along the way.
Try and go on Sunday if you can as all the individual markets will be open – although they do tend to get busy (and that’s an understatement).
They focus mainly on cheap commercial goods – which some people would describe as tat.
|Awful 0% ||Poor 0% ||Okay 67% ||Good 33% ||Great 0% |
- sarahg – “Camden market has got a great vibe and I love it! But you have to avoid the whole bit where you just get all the same kind of stalls selling those "my sister went to London and all I got was this lousy t-shrt" t-shirts and other tourist tat. Go further up the road (away from the tube station) and there's some great stalls selling homemade and original stuff.… more”