- London guide
- Berwick Street map location
Berwick Street address
- Berwick Street, Soho W1
How to get to Berwick Street
- Find car parks near Berwick Street
- Find minicab firms near Berwick Street
- 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 38, 55, 73, 88, 94, 98, 134, 139, 159, 177, 243, 390, 453, C2
- Bus fares in London
- Goodge Street NRN, Leicester Square NRN PCL, Oxford Circus BKL CNT VIC, Piccadilly Circus BKL PCL, Tottenham Court Road CNT NRN
- The nearest train station to Berwick Street is Oxford Circus
- Train fares in London
A little bit of the Cockney East End in the centre of the city… Berwick Street runs from Oxford Street to Old Compton Street in London’s Soho.
It has a lively fruit and veg market that is very popular at lunchtimes, when the office workers all gather round for lunch. It also does a good line in bread, cheese, herbs and spices.
Here is a list of some of London’s other markets:
Popular street markets in London
|Location||Wares||Days of the week|
|Brick Lane||Flea market||Sun
|Columbia Road||Flowers, plants and garden equipment||Sun
|Greenwich||Antiques, bric-a-brac, clothes and food||Sat–Sun
|Spitalfields||Organic foods, gifts, crafts and clothes||All but Sat
If you enjoy this then try: Brick Lane (catch the tube from Oxford Circus to Aldgate East); Leather Lane; Petticoat Lane and Portobello Road (catch the tube from Oxford Circus to Notting Hill Gate).