Alexander Fleming Laboratory Museum
- Fleming Museum map
- Fleming Museum, St. Mary’s Hospital, Praed Street, PaddingtonW2 1NY
- Work 0203 312 6528
Opening times and price
- Opening hours:
- 10 AM to 1 PM (Mon-Thu)
- Ticket cost:
- Adults £4.00; Children £2.00
- Visiting hours and entry charges are subject to change
- Time required:
- A typical visit to Fleming Museum lasts 30-45 mins (approx)
Getting to Fleming Museum
- Find minicab firms near Fleming Museum
- 7, 23, 27, 36, 205, 332, 436
- London bus fares
- Edgware Road (B) BKL, Edgware Road (C) CRC DSC H&C, Lancaster Gate CNT, Paddington BKL CRC DSC H&C
- The nearest train station to Fleming Museum is Paddington
- London underground fares
See all museum exhibitions in London
The Alexander Fleming Laboratory Museum in St. Mary’s Hospital tells the life story of this famous Scottish bacteriologist.
His greatest claim to fame was the accidental discovery of penicillin, and you can still see the cramped laboratory where he performed his experiments.
There are also a few videos and medical volunteers on hand to relate their tales about antibiotics.
- Be the first person to write a review, or ask a question