Train station information
Plan your journey from Waterloo
Plan your journey between Waterloo and another London Underground station…
Or find the best route from Waterloo station to a London attraction…
Buy your train tickets hereBuy Oyster card | Buy Travelcard
York Road, Waterloo,
London SE1 7ND
- Train fare zone:
- London’s train network is divided into 9 fare zones, with 1 being the closest to the centre of the city. Waterloo station is in zone 1.
- Waterloo serves the following train lines:
Waterloo & City Line
- Facilities, and opening hours
- Ticket office opening hours: Main -- 06:15–23:45 (Mon–Fri); 07:45–midnight (Sat); 08:30–23:00 (Sun); Jubilee -- 07:00–23:15 (Mon–Fri); 08:15–23:45 (Sat); 08:30–23:00 (Sun)
- Lifts no Escalators yes Toilets yes Cash machine yes Refreshments yes Shops yes Photo booth yes Pay phone yes Wifi yes Luggage lockers yes
Whilst we make every effort to keep this information up-to-date, facilties and ticket office opening hours are always subject to change. We therefore advise you to check the details with London Transport.
> Got any questions about this station?
- Guest – “Are there any self service storage lockers for 3/4 suitcases for just a couple of hours? If so costs please… more”
- Admin – “You can arrange left luggage through this site -- .left-baggage.co.uk/
Unfortunately if you've got 3 or 4 cases, and you're only going to be using it for a few hours, then it will be quite pricey -- their current costs are £8.50 per item for the fir… more”