Suggested train journey
Here is our suggested route for a train journey between King’s Cross St. Pancras and Leicester Square station:
1) At Kings Cross St. Pancras take the Piccadilly
2) Leave the train at Leicester Square
Journey: Kings Cross St. Pancras → Russell Square → Holborn → Covent Garden → Leicester Square
Estimated time: 8 mins
Fare zones: 1
Remember to check if your journey will be affected by train strikes or engineering works
Return journey: Leicester Square to King’s Cross St. Pancras station
Note: Station closures, cancellations and delays might affect your journey, and you should allow for some extra time on top.
Got a question, or a review?
- Guest – “Is Kings Cross St.Pancras located at Liverpool Street station?. Also on this route from Kings Cross St.Pancras to Leicester Square is it straight through or do I have to change tubes at any point?...need to get to Leicester Square Theatre.… read more”
- Admin – “King's Cross St Pancras and Liverpool Street are two completely different stations.
You can travel on the Piccadilly line direct from King's Cross St Pancras to Leicester Square. You don't have to change trains… read more”
- Guest – “Excellent. Is Kings Cross St Pancras close by to Liverpool Street station? (walking distance)… read more”