Hi, my first post. We are 4 Australians, travelling around UK in a hire car. The night before we drop the HERTZ hire car off we will be in Horsham. It will be in September and on a Sunday we drop the car off. We have pre booked Eurostar train tickets to Paris, departing St-Pancras, at 2.22pm (14.22pm) what is the easiest and quickest way and detailed help please.
1) How far and how long will it take to drive from Horsham to the hire car drop off?
2) Where is the drop off point?
3) How do we get back to the Heathrow Airport?
4) If we catch the underground train, which one?
5) Which station do we get off and how much are the tickets? we will have 1 suitcase on wheels each and 1 only cabin bag between 2.
6) Is there lifts on the stations to use. (embarking and disembarking stations) One of the party has issues with balance, so stairs could be an issue.
7) How much time would we need to allow to do all this.
thanks in advance
any help or advice will be appreciated