- London events
- > London events tomorrow
Need some inspiration for 23rd February? England’s greatest-ever composer Edward Elgar died on this day in 1934, so why not spend an evening listening to some classical music? If that’s not quite your thing then check out our music concert listings instead. (Or maybe you can just have a night down the pub.)
Music, comedy & film
See all music, comedy Music, movies and comedy gigs taking place in London tomorrow night
• Leicester Square Theatre Iain Stirling is coming from TV's 'Love Island' to the Leicester Square Theatre, where he'll be performing his new show, U OK Hun? • Bush Hall Sara Pascoe will be headlining a comedy night at Bush Hall with support from Joe Wilkinson, John Kearns and Suzi Ruffell.
See all theatre shows Here’s a guide to the best plays and musicals in London tomorrow evening
to • Dominion Theatre 'Shen Yun' uses traditional Chinese dance to send you on a journey through five millennia of traditional Chinese culture. to • Donmar Warehouse 'The York Realist' tells the story of two men from different classes falling for each other during the rehearsals of a play.
Family & Kid’s events
See all family, kids Have a family day out tomorrow with our guide to kid’s events in London
• Medieval Banquet Come and enjoy a medieval banquet and be entertained by English knights, singing minstrels and the King Henry VIII himself. • Royal Observatory The Royal Observatory's daily "Sky Tonight" show at the Planetarium will show you what will be visible in the sky tonight.
Art & Museums
See all art, museums There are lots of exhibitions tomorrow in London’s art galleries and museums
to • Hayward Gallery The Hayward Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by the German photographer Andreas Gursky. to • Courtauld Gallery The Courtauld Gallery will be showing some 16th-century drawings by Antoine Caron, created for his patron Catherine de' Medici.
Royal & Religious
See all royal, religious London has lots of interesting Royal and religious events taking place tomorrow
to • Buckingham Palace The 'Changing the Guard' ceremony at Buckingham Palace is one of the must-see events for every tourist's itinerary. • Highgate Cemetery Have a guided tour around Highgate Cemetery, and enjoy one of the most atmospheric and historic cemeteries in London.
Political & Military
See all political, military When not try one of London’s political or military events tomorrow?
• Houses of Parliament Visitors can enter the Houses of Parliament for free, and watch MPs debating in the House of Lords and House of Commons. • Churchill War Rooms Enjoy a private tour of the Churchill War Rooms, and experience Winston Churchill's wartime bunker from behind the glass.
See all guided tours See the best of London tomorrow in a sightseeing bus or open-top boat
• BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle. • See London by Night The 'See London By Night' bus tour will show you London's most famous landmarks beautifully lit up in the night sky.
See all classical music Why not treat yourself to a night at the opera or the ballet tomorrow
to • London Coliseum The London Coliseum will be putting on a production of Gilbert & Sullivan's Iolanthe, a brilliantly funny satire about peers of the realm. to • St. Martin-in-the-Fields St Martin-in-the-Fields in Trafalgar Square usually puts on a free classical music recitals a couple of times each week.
See all free events There are plenty of interesting things to do for free in London tomorrow
• National Portrait Gallery Enjoy a free drop-in drawing session at the National Portrait Gallery, amongst some of the gallery's great works of art. • One New Change One New Change is a shopping centre close to St. Paul's Cathedral, which offers some great views from their roof terrace.
Other London events
See all other events Here are some of tomorrow’s events that you may not have considered
• Fortnum & Mason Put on your best clothes and enjoy an elegant Afternoon Tea in the famous Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at Fortnum & Mason. • Bateaux London Bateaux London offers you great cuisine and live entertainment onboard the boat, as it sails serenely down the Thames. • Tate Modern Check out the restaurant and bar at the Tate Modern art gallery, for a great view of St. Paul's Cathedral across the river.