What’s on in London this weekend
- London events
- > Weekend events in London
• Barbican Hall, Barbican Join the London Concert Orchestra for an afternoon of romantic themes from some of the world's greatest movies. • Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith Nigerian comedian Basketmouth is coming to London in February, and playing one night at the Eventim Apollo.
• Royal Festival Hall, Southbank The Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment will be performing with Sir Roger Norrington at the Royal Festival Hall. • Cadogan Hall, Chelsea Join the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at Cadogan Hall, as they perform some of Burt Bacharach greatest tunes.
• Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Enjoy an afternoon of romantic classics with your loved one with the Philharmonia Orchestra at the Royal Festival Hall. • Chinatown, London Celebrate the Chinese New Year in London, with a big parade through Chinatown, and entertainment at Trafalgar Square.
to • O2 Arena, North Greenwich If you're a fan of "Strictly Come Dancing" then get down to The O2 for the "Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour". • O2 Academy Brixton, Brixton Hear some live music by Hurts this weekend, at the O2 Academy Brixton in London.
• Royal Festival Hall, Southbank The Johann Strauss Orchestra will be performing some of the composer's greatest works at the Royal Festival Hall. • Royal Festival Hall, Southbank The Mozart Festival Orchestra will be performing some of Mozart's greatest masterpieces at the Royal Festival Hall.
to • Hampton Court Palace, London Take your kids to Hampton Court Palace and spend a spooky night listening to some spine-tingling ghost stories. • Cadogan Hall, Chelsea See David Lean's "Brief Encounter" on a big screen at Cadogan Hall, accompanied by a live performance of the soundtrack.
• Hackney Empire, Hackney Comedian Stephen K Amos will be performing at the Hackney Empire this weekend. to • Apollo Theatre, London Nell Gwynn will be playing in London over the weekend, during its run at the Apollo Theatre.
to • Alexandra Palace, Wood Green Catch Tame Impala’s gig over the weekend at the Alexandra Palace in February. to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden The Royal Opera will be putting on a production of Christopher Wheeldon's classic one-act ballet "Within the Golden Hour".
to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden The Royal Opera will be putting on a performance of Christopher Wheeldon's haunting one-act ballet "After The Rain". to • Comedy Store, Piccadilly Circus You can see comedian Jo Caulfield at the Comedy Store this weekend, performing in London.
to • Shaftesbury Theatre, London Relive the Motown years and Berry Gordy's journey as he launches the careers of Michael Jackson, Marvin Gaye and more! to • Leicester Square Theatre, Leicester Square Richard Herring will be coming to London this weekend, for a comedy gig at the Leicester Square Theatre.