- London events
- > Halloween events in London
If you’re looking for something scary to do in London this Halloween then try the London Dungeon and London Bridge Experience. Little kids might prefer the Clink Prison Museum instead because it’s a little less scary. There are some more scary exhibits at Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!
Spooky events in October
to • Fortune Theatre A man is obsessed with a family curse and hires a sceptical young actor to help him exorcise the fear that grips his soul.
• Jack The Ripper Tour Walk the streets of Whitechapel and try and discover the identity of the Victorian murderer Jack the Ripper - if you dare!
• Ghost Bus Tours The Ghost Bus Tour will take you on a journey through London's gruesome past, and into the dark heart of the capital.
• Old Operating Theatre Enjoy a demonstration of 19th-century surgery, held in the confines of the Old Operating Theatre at St. Thomas's Hospital.
• Medieval Banquet Come and enjoy a medieval banquet and be entertained by English knights, singing minstrels and the King Henry VIII himself.