What’s on in London Wednesday 4 April
- London events
- > London events in April
- > Events in London on 4th April
• Dr. Johnson’s House, The City Follow in the footsteps of legendary London wit Samuel Johnson and explore the courts and alleys off Fleet Street where he lived.
• Leicester Square Theatre, Leicester Square See Alistair Mcgowan’s show at the Leicester Square Theatre on Wed 4th April 2012.
• Charles Dickens Museum, London Take a stroll around Victorian London with this Charles Dickens walk.
• Royal Geographical Society, Kensington Listen to a talk by Sandi Toksvig on Wednesday 4th Apr 2012 at the Royal Geographical Society in London.
• Barbican Hall, Barbican Valery Gergiev will be conducting the Mariinsky Theatre Orchestra and Chorus at Barbican Hall in a performance of Verdi's...
• Cadogan Hall, Chelsea Join conductor Yuki Miyagi, pianist Kemal Gekic, and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at Cadogan Hall, as they perform a selection...
• O2 Arena, North Greenwich Catch Diversity at the O2 Arena on Wednesday 4th Apr 2012, when the show plays in London.
to • Tate Modern, Bankside Damien Hirst first came to attention in the 1980s and has gone on to become one of the most influential artists of his generation.
to • Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank See Dave Gorman’s show at the Queen Elizabeth Hall on Wed 4th April 2012.
to • Buckingham Palace, London Strolling down The Mall to Buckingham Palace and watching the "Changing of the Guard" is one of the must-do events in everyone's...
to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Rigoletto will be in London on Wednesday April 4th, for a run at the Royal Opera House.
to • Apollo Theatre, London You can catch the popular theatre show Long Days Journey Into Night at the Apollo Theatre on Wed 4th April.
to • Kensington Palace, Kensington Kensington Palace will be showcasing a small exhibition of dresses worn by Diana, the Princess of Wales -- some of which will be...
to • Novello Theatre, London See the theatre show Noises Off on Wednesday 4th Apr 2012, at the Novello Theatre in London.
to • Wyndham’s Theatre, London The theatre play Kings Speech will be showing on Wednesday April 4th, at the Wyndham’s Theatre.
to • Old Vic, Waterloo The theatre play Duchess Of Malfi will be showing on Wednesday April 4th, at the Old Vic.
to • National Gallery, London J W Turner was a huge admirer of the Italian artist Claude's landscapes.
to • Adelphi Theatre, London Sweeney Todd will be playing in London on Wed 4th April, during its run at the Adelphi Theatre.
to • National Gallery, London This special exhibition celebrates the National Gallery's acquisition of Titian's "Diana and Callisto".
to • Tate Modern, Bankside Alighiero Boetti was one of the most influential Italian artists of the 20th-century.