What’s on in London 5th Nov, Guy Fawkes Night
- London events
- > London events in November
- > Events in London on 5th November
• Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich Enjoy a 60-minute tour around the Old Royal Naval College, with one of their knowledgeable Yeoman guides.
to • Mansion House, The City Learn about the history of Mansion House, and how it has been used by previous Lord Mayors.
• Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Join conductor Toby Purser, the Streetwise Opera, Orion Orchestra and Choir of HM Chapel Royal, Hampton Court, at the Royal...
• Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith Billy Joel will be performing at the Eventim Apollo in London on Tuesday November 5th.
• Wimbledon Park, Wimbledon Wimbledon Park will be hosting two displays on the 5th November.
• Roundwood Park, Willesden The free fireworks display at Roundwood Park is always popular.
• Crystal Palace Park, Crystal Palace Crystal Palace Park will be hosting two displays on the 5th November.
• Roundhouse, Camden Peter Frampton is probably best known for his 1976 LP "Frampton Comes Alive!
• Clapham Common, Clapham Important note: This event has now been cancelled.
• Sir John Soane’s Museum, Holborn Sir John Soane's Museum is one of the most intriguing houses in the whole of London, crammed top to bottom with artifacts and...
to • Leicester Square Theatre, Leicester Square Stewart Lee is back with a series of "Work in Progress" shows at the Leicester Square Theatre.
to • O2 Arena, North Greenwich The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals is played at the end of each tennis year, and features the top eight players in the men's world...
to • Harrods, Knightsbridge If you only take your kids to one Christmas Grotto this year, then make it the best of the bunch -- Harrods.
to • Gielgud Theatre, London The theatre play Strangers On A Train will be showing on Tuesday November 5th, at the Gielgud Theatre.
to • Queen’s Gallery, London To celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in 2012, the Royal Academy presented a gift of 97 works from some of the most...
to • Queen’s Gallery, London The Queen's Gallery's new exhibition is called "Castiglione: Lost Genius".
to • Natural History Museum, South Kensington Don your winter mittens and whizz around a 1000-metre square ice rink, set in the grounds of the Natural History Museum.
to • Trafalgar Studios, Westminster Mrs Lowry And Son will be playing at the Trafalgar Studios in London on Tuesday 5th Nov.
to • V&A, South Kensington The "Masterpieces of Chinese Painting" exhibition will bring together over 100 of the finest examples of Chinese painting from the...
to • Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf The outdoor ice rink at Canary Wharf has a spectacular backdrop, sitting in the shadow of London's tallest building -- the...