What’s on in London Tuesday 29 October
- London events
- > London events in October
- > Events in London on 29th October
• Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich Enjoy a 60-minute tour around the Old Royal Naval College, with one of their knowledgeable Yeoman guides.
• KOKO, Camden Emeli Sande will be coming to London on Tuesday 29th Oct, for a gig at the KOKO.
• Benjamin Franklin House, Westminster Discover how Georgian children entertained themselves through the winter at the Benjamin Franklin House, where you will get the...
• Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith Sandy Lam will be performing on Tuesday 29th Oct 2013 at the Eventim Apollo in London.
• Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Bobby Womack will be coming to London on Tuesday 29th Oct, for a gig at the Royal Albert Hall.
to • O2 Arena, North Greenwich Jessie J will be performing live at the O2 Arena in London on Tuesday October 29th.
to • St. James Theatre, Victoria Hear some live music by Alexander Armstrong at the St. James Theatre in London on Tuesday October 29th.
to • Bloomsbury Theatre, Bloomsbury Catch Lee Nelson’s gig at the Bloomsbury Theatre on Tuesday October 29th.
to • V&A, South Kensington The "Masterpieces of Chinese Painting" exhibition will bring together over 100 of the finest examples of Chinese painting from the...
to • London Zoo, London There will be some very spooky goings on at London Zoo this Halloween, During half-term the Zoo will come creeping to life with...
to • Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf The outdoor ice rink at Canary Wharf has a spectacular backdrop, sitting in the shadow of London's tallest building -- the...
to • Royal Academy of Arts, London Honore Daumier lived during a turbulent time in France's history, and "Visions of Paris" sets out to explore his legacy.
to • London Eye, Waterloo Treat your kids to a Halloween Storytelling Experience aboard the London Eye.
to • Wallace Collection, Marylebone This exhibition contains nearly 40 drawings of male nudes, all drawn in late 17th and 18th-century France.
to • London Palladium, London Nutcracker On Ice will be showing in London on Tuesday October 29th.
to • O2 Arena, North Greenwich "Up at The O2" offers an unforgettable 90-minute trek across the roof of The O2.
to • Natural History Museum, South Kensington The Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition will showcase the best images from the world's most prestigious wildlife...
to • Courtauld Gallery, London The Courtauld Gallery is putting together a special exhibition of works by Albrecht Durer.
to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden See a production of Les Vepres Siciliennes at the Royal Opera House on Tue 29th October 2013.
to • British Museum, Bloomsbury The legend of El Dorado dazzled Europeans for centuries, a lost city of gold in South America.