- London events
- > London events in February
- > London events on 13th February
This date has already passed
Are you looking for events on 13th February 2019?
Events in London today · Events in London tomorrow · Events in London this weekend
Events in London in February · Events in London in March · Events in London in April
Music, comedy & film
All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Tuesday 13th February
• BFI IMAX Cinema Go and watch a 3D-movie at the BFI IMAX with state-of-the-art surround sound, and the largest cinema screen in the UK. • Harry Potter Studio Tour Explore the magical world of Harry Potter at Warner Bros Studios, and see some of the props and sets from the movies.
Watch a play on Tuesday 13 February, or one of London’s musicals
to • Donmar Warehouse 'The York Realist' tells the story of two men from different classes falling for each other during the rehearsals of a play. to • Arts Theatre 'All Or Nothing' tells the story of the Small Faces, one of the bands who grew up in the mod-era of 1965.
Family & Kid’s events
Take your kids to London on the 13 February for one of these family events
• Royal Observatory The Royal Observatory's daily "Sky Tonight" show at the Planetarium will show you what will be visible in the sky tonight. • Chelsea FC, Stamford Bridge Walk in the footsteps of your Chelsea heroes on a guided tour of Stamford Bridge and the Chelsea Museum.
Art & Museums
Visit an art gallery or museum on Tuesday 13th February and see an exhibition
to • Hayward Gallery The Hayward Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by the German photographer Andreas Gursky. to • Courtauld Gallery The Courtauld Gallery will be showing some 16th-century drawings by Antoine Caron, created for his patron Catherine de' Medici.
Royal & Religious
Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 13 February?
• Highgate Cemetery Have a guided tour around Highgate Cemetery, and enjoy one of the most atmospheric and historic cemeteries in London. • Westminster Abbey You can enjoy a choral Evensong service at Westminster Abbey for free, which combines a traditional mass with a choir.
Political & Military
Parades are always popular with tourists – here’s some on the 13 February
• Churchill War Rooms Enjoy a private tour of the Churchill War Rooms, and experience Winston Churchill's wartime bunker from behind the glass. • Horse Guards The Dismounting Ceremony (or 4 O'Clock Parade) is a short ceremony that takes place every day at the Horse Guards.
Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Tuesday 13th February
• BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle. • See London by Night The 'See London By Night' bus tour will show you London's most famous landmarks beautifully lit up in the night sky.
How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
This event is over
Amadeus - about the life of young Mozart The National Theatre will be putting on a production of 'Amadeus', which tells the story of the young composer Mozart.
to • St. Martin-in-the-Fields St Martin-in-the-Fields in Trafalgar Square usually puts on a free classical music recitals a couple of times each week.
There are lots of free events happening in London on the 13 February
• One New Change One New Change is a shopping centre close to St. Paul's Cathedral, which offers some great views from their roof terrace. • Little Venice Have a nice walk around Little Venice, past all the pretty houseboats, and stop for a cup of tea in one of the nice cafes.
Other London events
Don’t forget these other good events in London on Tuesday 13th February
• O2 Arena Climb to the top of the O2 Arena's big tent roof and enjoy a spectacular 360-degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top. • Globe Theatre Have a tour of William Shakespeare's Globe Theatre on Bankside, and learn what Elizabethan life was like for the world's most famous playwright. • Fortnum & Mason Put on your best clothes and enjoy an elegant Afternoon Tea in the famous Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at Fortnum & Mason.