What’s on in London Thursday 14 November
- London events
- > London events in November
- > Events in London on 14th November
• Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich Enjoy a 60-minute tour around the Old Royal Naval College, with one of their knowledgeable Yeoman guides.
to • Carnaby Street, London The Christmas decorations in Carnaby Street are usually a bit different to the ones in Regent Street and Oxford Street, and this...
• Tower of London, London There will be a 62 gun salute by the HAC at Gun Wharf (the Tower of London), to mark the birthday of HRH The Prince of Wales.
to • National Portrait Gallery, London The Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize celebrates the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
to • Somerset House, London London has loads of outdoor ice rinks to choose from at Christmas time, but the most glamorous can be found at Somerset House.
• Charles Dickens Museum, London The Dickens Museum will be the atmospheric venue for a reading and discussion group, focusing on Charles Dickens' "Oliver Twist"...
• O2 Arena, North Greenwich The O2 Arena is welcoming So Solid Crew to the venue for a concert on Thu 14th November.
• Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith Texas are back with their first new studio album in eight years -- "The Conversation".
• Under The Bridge, Chelsea Keane will be performing live in London on Thursday November 14th, at the Under Bridge.
• Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Scouting For Girls will be coming to London on Thursday 14th Nov, for a gig at the Royal Albert Hall.
to • Bloomsbury Theatre, Bloomsbury Frank Skinner is back with a brand-new live show.
• Hyde Park, Hyde Park There will be a 41 gun salute by the King's Troop Royal Horse Artillery in Hyde Park at noon, to mark the birthday of HRH The...
• Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank Join pianist Boris Giltburg at Queen Elizabeth Hall, as he performs Rachmaninov's "10 Preludes", Prokofiev's "Piano Sonata No.8 in...
• Cadogan Hall, Chelsea BBC Radio 2's Ken Bruce will be compering a rousing night of musical entertainment on the 70th anniversrary of the legendary...
to • Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre, Earl’s Court The Ideal Home Show at Christmas will provide you with everything you need for the perfect Christmas.
to • Oxford Street, London The big switch-on of the Oxford Street Christmas lights (by Selfridges) is always heaving, with some 40,000 expected to turn up in...
to • London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Aldwych Underground station was originally called the Strand, but fell into disuse after the war.
to • Regent Street, London The big switch-on ceremony will run from 5 PM to 6.30 PM at the junction of New Burlington Street and Regent Street, with the...
to • London Coliseum, Trafalgar Square You can hear the opera Magic Flute at the London Coliseum on Thu November 14th.
to • Covent Garden, Covent Garden Covent Garden's Christmas lights are usually a little bit wacky, but always spectacular.