- London events
- > London events in February
- > London events on 4th February
This date has already passed
Are you looking for events on 4th February 2019?
Events in London today · Events in London tomorrow · Events in London this weekend
Events in London in February · Events in London in March · Events in London in April
Music, comedy & film
All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Sunday 4th February
This event is over
Paul Merton, and the Comedy Store Players "Have I Got News For You" star Paul Merton will be appearing with the Comedy Store Players at London's Comedy Store.
• BFI IMAX Cinema Go and watch a 3D-movie at the BFI IMAX with state-of-the-art surround sound, and the largest cinema screen in the UK.
Watch a play on Sunday 4 February, or one of London’s musicals
to • Sam Wanamaker Playhouse The Sam Wanamaker Playhouse will be performing 'The Captive Queen' -- a re-imagining John Dryden's 'Aureng-zebe'. This event is over
Cirque du Soleils OVO - Royal Albert Hall Cirque du Soleil is back at the Royal Albert Hall with OVO, a crazy carnival of animals that live beneath our feet.
Family & Kid’s events
Take your kids to London on the 4 February for one of these family events
• Medieval Banquet Come and enjoy a medieval banquet and be entertained by English knights, singing minstrels and the King Henry VIII himself. • Royal Observatory The Royal Observatory's daily "Sky Tonight" show at the Planetarium will show you what will be visible in the sky tonight.
Art & Museums
Visit an art gallery or museum on Sunday 4th February and see an exhibition
to • Hayward Gallery The Hayward Gallery will be putting on an exhibition of work by the German photographer Andreas Gursky. to • Courtauld Gallery The Courtauld Gallery will be showing some 16th-century drawings by Antoine Caron, created for his patron Catherine de' Medici.
Royal & Religious
Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 4 February?
• Hampton Court Palace Attend a Sunday service in one of the country's most beautiful chapels -- Henry VIII's Chapel Royal at Hampton Court Palace. • Tower of London You can attend a Sunday service at the Chapel Royal in the Tower of London -- one of the most historic churches in the City.
Political & Military
Parades are always popular with tourists – here’s some on the 4 February
• Speakers’ Corner If you visit Speakers' Corner at Sunday lunchtime you can listen to an orator stand up and discuss whatever they like -- all in the name of free speech. to • Buckingham Palace The 'Changing the Guard' ceremony at Buckingham Palace is one of the must-see events for every tourist's itinerary.
Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Sunday 4th February
• BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle. • See London by Night The 'See London By Night' bus tour will show you London's most famous landmarks beautifully lit up in the night sky.
How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
This event is over
Mahlers Resurrection Symphony - Barbican Hall Join the London Symphony Orchestra for a performance of Mahler's Resurrection Symphony at Barbican Hall.
• St. Paul’s Cathedral Every Sunday St Paul's Cathedral invites one of the world's finest organists to play on the Grand Organ for half-an-hour.
There are lots of free events happening in London on the 4 February
• One New Change One New Change is a shopping centre close to St. Paul's Cathedral, which offers some great views from their roof terrace. • Horse Guards The Dismounting Ceremony (or 4 O'Clock Parade) is a short ceremony that takes place every day at the Horse Guards.
Other London events
Don’t forget these other good events in London on Sunday 4th February
• Spencer House Spencer House is one of the finest 18th-century town houses in London, and opens up for a guided tour every Sunday. • Globe Theatre Have a tour of William Shakespeare's Globe Theatre on Bankside, and learn what Elizabethan life was like for the world's most famous playwright. • Fortnum & Mason Put on your best clothes and enjoy an elegant Afternoon Tea in the famous Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at Fortnum & Mason.