- London events
- > London events in January
- > London events on 29th January
This date has already passed
Are you looking for events on 29th January 2018?
Free events today · Free events tomorrow · Free events this weekend
Free events in January · Free events in February · Free events in March
Free events on 29th January
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
There are lots of free events happening in London on the 29 January
This event is over
Celebrate the Chinese New Year Celebrate the Chinese New Year in London, with a big parade through Chinatown, and entertainment at Trafalgar Square.
• Hackney Marshes Hackney Marshes is the home of Sunday league football, with over 70 matches played between dozens of amateur teams. • Parliament Hill Enjoy London's skyline from the top of Parliament Hill, which takes in the Gherkin, London Eye, St Paul's and Canary Wharf. • Spitalfields City Farm Spitalfields City Farm is a nice place to take your kids, but did you know that you can volunteer to help out on the farm? • One New Change One New Change is a shopping centre close to St. Paul's Cathedral, which offers some great views from their roof terrace. • Primrose Hill Primrose Hill is a lot higher than it looks, and boasts one of the finest views of the London skyline from anywhere in the city. • Sky Garden The Sky Garden is a three-story garden that spans the top three floors of 20 Fenchurch Street (aka the Walkie Scorchie). • Horse Guards The Dismounting Ceremony (or 4 O'Clock Parade) is a short ceremony that takes place every day at the Horse Guards. • Little Venice Have a nice walk around Little Venice, past all the pretty houseboats, and stop for a cup of tea in one of the nice cafes. • Horse Guards Changing the Guard at Horse Guards is similar to the ceremony at Buckingham Palace, but is usually a lot less crowded. • Tower of London The Ceremony of the Keys is over 700 years old, and represents the traditional locking up of the Tower of London at night. This event is over
Painters Painters - at the Saatchi Gallery The Saatchi Gallery's "Painters' Painters" exhibition showcases the work of nine artists who are inspiring the next generation.
• Hampton Court Palace Attend a Sunday service in one of the country's most beautiful chapels -- Henry VIII's Chapel Royal at Hampton Court Palace. • Speakers’ Corner Listen to a speech at Speakers' Corner, where the public can discuss whatever they like -- all in the name of free speech. • Tower of London You can attend a Sunday service at the Chapel Royal in the Tower of London -- one of the most historic churches in the City. • Westminster Abbey You can enjoy a choral Evensong service at Westminster Abbey for free, which combines a traditional mass with a choir. • St. Paul’s Cathedral If you attend a choral Evensong service at St. Paul's Cathedral, you can wander around and see part of the Cathedral for free. This event is over
Mahwish Chishty: Spy drones and Pakistani folk art Mahwish Chishty's exhibition of art at the Imperial War Museum combines Pakistani folk art with unmanned spy drones.
This event is over
Heaven on Earth - Mainos Two Adorations The National Gallery will be showing two works by Maino - 'The Adoration of the Shepherds' and 'The Adoration of the Kings'.
• Covent Garden Enjoy some free street entertainment in Covent Garden -- everything from buskers, acrobats and clowns to opera singers. This event is over
Edmund Clark: State Control and the War of Terror The Imperial War Museum will be putting on an exhibition by Edmund Clark, exploring State control and the War on Terror.
This event is over
Wounded: Conflict, Casualties and Care The Science Museum's 'Wounded: Conflict, Casualties and Care' exhibition will look at medicine during the Battle of the Somme.