What’s on in London Sunday 25 March
- London events
- > London events in March
- > Events in London on 25th March
• Lyric Hammersmith, Hammersmith Watch some live comedy by stand-up comedian Sean Hughes at the Lyric Hammersmith in London.
• Barbican Hall, Barbican Join conductor Rafael Frühbeck de Burgos, pianist Yuja Wang and the London Symphony Orchestra at Barbican Hall, as they play a...
• Comedy Store, Piccadilly Circus Marcus Brigstocke will be joining the Comedy Store Players for a night of comedy improvisation.
• Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith Waterboys will be performing live in London on Sunday March 25th at the Eventim Apollo.
• Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Join conductor Lorin Maazel and the Philharmonia Orchestra and Chorus at the Royal Festival Hall, as they perform Benjamin...
to • Novello Theatre, London You can catch the popular theatre show Noises Off at the Novello Theatre on Sun 25th March.
to • Alexandra Palace, Wood Green Alexandra Palace welcomes the Festival of Railway Modelling -- London's leading railway modelling event suitable for modellers of...
to • O2 Arena, North Greenwich Catch Jls’s gig at the O2 Arena on Sunday March 25th.
to • Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre, Earl’s Court The Ideal Home Show is now into its 104th year.
to • National Gallery, London J W Turner was a huge admirer of the Italian artist Claude's landscapes.
to • Trafalgar Studios, Westminster Back by popular demand, Simon Callow will be reprising his celebration of the world's most famous playwright in "Being Shakespeare".
to • Buckingham Palace, London Strolling down The Mall to Buckingham Palace and watching the "Changing of the Guard" is one of the must-do events in everyone's...
to • National Gallery, London This special exhibition celebrates the National Gallery's acquisition of Titian's "Diana and Callisto".
to • Tate Modern, Bankside Alighiero Boetti was one of the most influential Italian artists of the 20th-century.
to • Hayward Gallery, Southbank As a former Turner Prize winner, Jeremy Deller has become hugely influential in the world of contemporary art.
to • Courtauld Gallery, London The Courtauld Gallery is putting on a special exhibition which follows the friendship that developed between Piet Mondrian and Ben...
to • Tate Britain, Westminster "Picasso and Britain" will explore the artist's lifelong connections with this country.
to • National Portrait Gallery, London This major new exhibition will focus on Lucian Freud's portraits -- a central theme throughout his career.
to • Tate Modern, Bankside Yayoi Kusama is probably best-known for her repeating dot patterns.
to • British Museum, Bloomsbury The British Museum will be hosting a small exhibition showcasing all the medals that can be won at the London Olympics.