What’s on in London Sunday 17 February
- London events
- > London events in February
- > Events in London on 17th February
• Barbican Hall, Barbican Join conductor Bernard Haitink, pianist Maria Joao Pires and the London Symphony Orchestra at Barbican Hall, as they perform a...
• Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Join conductor Edward Gardner, the CBSO Chorus, CBSO Children's Chorus and the Philharmonia Orchestra at the Royal Festival Hall,...
• London Duck Tours, Waterloo The James Bond Tour is a lively and fun-filled trip through the capital by both land and sea.
• Comedy Store, Piccadilly Circus See Paul Merton’s show at the Comedy Store on Sun 17th February 2013.
• Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester Square Sun 17th February will see the movie Grease playing on the big screen at the Prince Charles Cinema.
to • Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith Catch Alan Davies’s gig at the Eventim Apollo on Sunday February 17th.
to • ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock The MCN Motorcycle Show will be split into five exciting zones.
to • Courtauld Gallery, London The Courtauld Gallery is putting together a special exhibition which will tell the story of Pablo Picasso's breakthrough year in...
to • Serpentine Gallery, Kensington Gardens The Serpentine Gallery's new exhibition is by Rosemarie Trockel, and combines the artist's works with objects and artworks created...
to • National Portrait Gallery, London The "Man Ray Portraits" exhibition features more than 150 prints from the influential artist's career, taken in America and Paris...
to • Hayward Gallery, Southbank "Light Show" will bring together a collection of sculptures and installations that use light to sculpt and shape space, creating...
to • Olivier Theatre, Southbank See the theatre show Captain Of Kopenick on Sunday 17th Feb 2013, at the Olivier Theatre in London.
to • Royal Academy of Arts, London The Royal Academy of Arts will present an exhibition of Edouard Manet's portraiture -- the first such exhibition in the UK.
to • Garrick Theatre, London Rock Of Ages will be on in London on Sunday February 17th, for a run at the Garrick Theatre.
to • BBC Television Centre, Shepherd’s Bush This is your chance to go behind the scenes at BBC Television Centre and see the newsroom and the huge studios - where you can...
to • Menier Chocolate Factory, Southwark Merrily We Roll Along will be playing in London on Sun 17th February, during its run at the Menier Chocolate Factory.
to • Tate Modern, Bankside This exhibition will look at the relationship between performance and painting since 1950.
to • National Maritime Museum, Greenwich Ansel Adams is arguably the most influential photographer in American history.
to • British Library, St. Pancras The British Library has a magnificent collection of manuscripts and paintings by the Mughals.
to • National Portrait Gallery, London The Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize celebrates the very best in contemporary portrait photography.