- London events
- > London events in March
- > London events on 11th March
This date has already passed
Are you looking for events on 11th March 2019?
Events in London today · Events in London tomorrow · Events in London this weekend
Events in London in March · Events in London in April · Events in London in May
Music, comedy & film
All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Sunday 11th March
This event is over
C2C Aftershow Party - with Walker Hayes Up-and-coming country music star Walker Hayes will be at the Indigo's Aftershow Party for the C2C 'Country To Country' Festival.
This event is over
C2C - Country To Country Music Festival The C2C Country To Country Festival is back with Brad Paisley, Reba McEntire, the Zac Brown Band, and more.
Watch a play on Sunday 11 March, or one of London’s musicals
to • Sam Wanamaker Playhouse Enjoy a theatrical version of Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons', with a quintet of musicians and Gyre & Gimble's master puppeteers. This event is over
All Or Nothing - The Mod Musical 'All Or Nothing' tells the story of the Small Faces, one of the bands who grew up in the mod-era of 1965.
Family & Kid’s events
Take your kids to London on the 11 March for one of these family events
• Medieval Banquet Come and enjoy a medieval banquet and be entertained by English knights, singing minstrels and the King Henry VIII himself. • Royal Observatory The Royal Observatory's daily "Sky Tonight" show at the Planetarium will show you what will be visible in the sky tonight.
Art & Museums
Visit an art gallery or museum on Sunday 11th March and see an exhibition
to • Tate Modern 'Love, Fame, Tragedy' will focus on just one year of Picasso's extraordinary career -- the so-called 'Year of Wonders' in 1932. to • National Portrait Gallery See the work of four Victorian photographers: Lewis Carroll, Julia Margaret Cameron, Oscar Rejlander and Clementina Hawarden.
Royal & Religious
Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 11 March?
to • Buckingham Palace The 'Changing the Guard' ceremony at Buckingham Palace is one of the must-see events for every tourist's itinerary. • Hampton Court Palace Attend a Sunday service in one of the country's most beautiful chapels -- Henry VIII's Chapel Royal at Hampton Court Palace.
Political & Military
Parades are always popular with tourists – here’s some on the 11 March
• Speakers’ Corner If you visit Speakers' Corner at Sunday lunchtime you can listen to an orator stand up and discuss whatever they like -- all in the name of free speech. • Churchill War Rooms Enjoy a private tour of the Churchill War Rooms, and experience Winston Churchill's wartime bunker from behind the glass.
Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Sunday 11th March
• BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle. • See London by Night The 'See London By Night' bus tour will show you London's most famous landmarks beautifully lit up in the night sky.
How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
This event is over
Sir John Eliot Gardiner: Schumann and Berlioz The London Symphony Orchestra will be performing some classical music by Schumann and Berlioz at Barbican Hall.
• St. Paul’s Cathedral Every Sunday St Paul's Cathedral invites one of the world's finest organists to play on the Grand Organ for half-an-hour.
There are lots of free events happening in London on the 11 March
to • National Gallery The National Gallery will be re-uniting two self-portraits by Spanish artist Bartolome Esteban Murillo for the first time in 300 years. • Tower of London You can attend a Sunday service at the Chapel Royal in the Tower of London -- one of the most historic churches in the City.
Other London events
Don’t forget these other good events in London on Sunday 11th March
to • St. James’s Park Have a nice, relaxing sit-down and doing a bit of people-watching in one of London's Royal parks, by hiring out a deckchair. to • Lord’s Cricket fans will love dressing themselves up for this Afternoon Tea, because it's held in the historic Long Room at Lord's. • O2 Arena Climb to the top of the O2 Arena's big tent roof and enjoy a spectacular 360-degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top.