- London events
- > London events in January
- > London events on 1st January
This date has already passed
Are you looking for events on 1st January 2019?
Kid’s events today · Kid’s events tomorrow · Kid’s events this weekend
Kid’s events in January · Kid’s events in February · Kid’s events in March
Family & Kid’s events on 1st January
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Take your kids to London on the 1 January for one of these family events
• Battersea Park Children’s Zoo Battersea Park Children's Zoo is a good place to visit for families with young kids, with plenty of small animals and birds. • Wembley Stadium Join a Wembley Stadium Tour and see the changing rooms, the pitch, and climb up to the Royal Box and lift the FA Cup. • Namco Funscape The Namco Centre has has three floors of arcade games, bowling lanes, bumper-cars, pool tables, sports TV and a bar. • London Eye Every tourist should spend an hour riding the London Eye at the start of their break, as it gives a great overview of the city. This event is over
London Duck Tours amphibious adventure Enjoy an amazing amphibious adventure by both land and sea... with one of London Duck Tours sightseeing boats.
• BFI IMAX Cinema Go and watch a 3D-movie at the BFI IMAX with state-of-the-art surround sound, and the largest cinema screen in the UK. • Harry Potter Studio Tour Explore the magical world of Harry Potter at Warner Bros Studios, and see some of the props and sets from the movies. • Madame Tussauds Rub shoulders with the stars at Madame Tussauds, where you'll meet Royalty and have your photo taken with the Queen. This event is over
Child-friendly ghost tour of Hampton Court Palace Take your kids to Hampton Court Palace and spend a spooky night listening to some spine-tingling ghost stories.
This event is over
Raymond Briggs The Snowman Fly through the sky with the magical snowman, as the much-loved children's book "The Snowman" comes to the Peacock.
• The Shard Enjoy the stunning views from the top of The Shard -- London's tallest skyscraper -- more than 1000-feet above the city.