- London events
- > London events in March
- > London events on 3rd March
This date has already passed
Are you looking for events on 3rd March 2019?
Events in London today · Events in London tomorrow · Events in London this weekend
Events in London in March · Events in London in April · Events in London in May
Music, comedy & film
All the music concerts and comedy gigs in London on Saturday 3rd March
This event is over
The Godfather of Neo-Soul - Roy Ayers The jazz funk legend and Godfather of Neo-Soul, Roy Ayers, will be playing at Barbican Hall in March.
This event is over
Paul Weller - A Kind Revolution - O2 Arena Paul Weller is setting off on a UK arena tour in 2018 to support his new studio album, 'A Kind Revolution'.
Watch a play on Saturday 3 March, or one of London’s musicals
This event is over
Shakespeares Much Ado About Nothing The Globe Theatre will be putting on a production of William Shakespeare's 'Much Ado About Nothing' during February and March.
to • Donmar Warehouse 'The York Realist' tells the story of two men from different classes falling for each other during the rehearsals of a play.
Family & Kid’s events
Take your kids to London on the 3 March for one of these family events
• Medieval Banquet Come and enjoy a medieval banquet and be entertained by English knights, singing minstrels and the King Henry VIII himself. • Royal Observatory The Royal Observatory's daily "Sky Tonight" show at the Planetarium will show you what will be visible in the sky tonight.
Art & Museums
Visit an art gallery or museum on Saturday 3rd March and see an exhibition
to • National Portrait Gallery See the work of four Victorian photographers: Lewis Carroll, Julia Margaret Cameron, Oscar Rejlander and Clementina Hawarden. to • Tate Britain 'All To Human: A Century Of Painting Life' will include works by the likes of Lucian Freud and Francis Bacon.
Royal & Religious
Why not try one of these religious services or Royal events on 3 March?
• Highgate Cemetery Have a guided tour around Highgate Cemetery, and enjoy one of the most atmospheric and historic cemeteries in London. • Westminster Abbey You can enjoy a choral Evensong service at Westminster Abbey for free, which combines a traditional mass with a choir.
Political & Military
Parades are always popular with tourists – here’s some on the 3 March
• Houses of Parliament Enjoy a Saturday tour of Parliament, and then enjoy a special afternoon tea on the Terrace Pavilion overlooking the Thames. • Houses of Parliament The Houses of Parliament opens guided tours on most Saturdays of the year, when the MPs return to their constituencies.
Sightseeing buses, boat tours and guided walks on Saturday 3rd March
• BrakeAway Bike Tours Forget the sightseeing buses and jump on your bike... and see the major sights and landmarks of London from your saddle. • See London by Night The 'See London By Night' bus tour will show you London's most famous landmarks beautifully lit up in the night sky.
How about watching an opera, ballet, or listening to some classical music?
to • London Coliseum The London Coliseum will be putting on a production of Gilbert & Sullivan's Iolanthe, a brilliantly funny satire about peers of the realm. • Royal Albert Hall This guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall will take you inside one of the balcony boxes for a fantastic view of the auditorium.
There are lots of free events happening in London on the 3 March
to • National Gallery The National Gallery will be re-uniting two self-portraits by Spanish artist Bartolome Esteban Murillo for the first time in 300 years. • One New Change One New Change is a shopping centre close to St. Paul's Cathedral, which offers some great views from their roof terrace.
Other London events
Don’t forget these other good events in London on Saturday 3rd March
to • St. James’s Park Have a nice, relaxing sit-down and doing a bit of people-watching in one of London's Royal parks, by hiring out a deckchair. This event is over
Yoga class on the glass floor at Tower Bridge Start your day off in style with an early morning vinyasa-flow yoga class on the new glass floor inside Tower Bridge.
• O2 Arena Climb to the top of the O2 Arena's big tent roof and enjoy a spectacular 360-degree view of the London skyline from the viewing platform at the top.