What’s on in London Saturday 26 April
- London events
- > London events in April
- > Events in London on 26th April
• Wembley Arena, Wembley Jeff Dunham will be performing in London on Sat 26th April, for a comedy gig at the Wembley Arena.
• Cadogan Hall, Chelsea Joe Brown will be performing at the Cadogan Hall in London on Saturday April 26th.
• The Blitz Party, Westminster Dust off your old army uniform and get down to Shoreditch for a Blitz Party!
• Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Join conductor Vladimir Jurowski, pianist Leif Ove Andsnes and the London Philharmonic Orchestra at the Royal Festival Hall, as...
• Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester Square Casablanca will be shown at the Prince Charles Cinema in London on Saturday April 26th.
to • Tattershall Castle, London See Lee Hurst’s show at the Tattershall Castle on Sat 26th April 2014.
to • Wyndham’s Theatre, London The theatre play Three Sisters will be showing on Saturday April 26th, at the Wyndham’s Theatre.
to • O2 Arena, North Greenwich Mcbusted will be in London on Saturday April 26th, for a concert at the O2 Arena.
to • Globe Theatre, Bankside The Globe Theatre is putting on a production of Shakespeare's "Titus Andronicus".
to • Wyndham’s Theatre, London The Wyndham's is bringing Chekhov's "Uncle Vanya" to London, direct from Moscow's Moccobeta State Academic Theatre.
to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden The Royal Opera House will be putting on a production of one of Verdi's best-loved operas, "La Traviata".
to • Tate Modern, Bankside "Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs" is devoted to the artist's famous paper cut-outs made between 1943 and 1954.
to • Hampstead Theatre, Swiss Cottage Sunny Afternoon will be on in London on Saturday April 26th, for a run at the Hampstead Theatre.
to • Photographer’s Gallery, London "John Deakin and the Lure of Soho" will explore the colourful characters and hidden corners of 1950/60s Soho, through the eyes of...
to • Photographer’s Gallery, London The annual Deutsche Borse Photography Prize awards £30,000 to the photographer who has made the most significant contribution to...
to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Winters Tale will be coming to London on Saturday 26th Apr, for a run at the Royal Opera House.
to • Donmar Warehouse, Covent Garden Privacy will be playing at the Donmar Warehouse in London on Saturday 26th Apr.
to • V&A, South Kensington "The Glamour of Italian Fashion" will take a comprehensive look at Italian fashion between 1945 and the present day, exploring the...
to • Trafalgar Studios, Westminster Another Country will be in London on Saturday April 26th, during its run at the Trafalgar Studios.
to • Vaudeville Theatre, London "Handbagged" is a wickedly funny new play which tells the story of two iconic women — Liz and Maggie.