What’s on in London Saturday 14 September
- London events
- > London events in September
- > Events in London on 14th September
• Wembley Stadium, Wembley Roger Waters The Wall will be coming to London on Saturday 14th Sep, for a gig at the Wembley Stadium.
• O2 Academy Brixton, Brixton Pete 'Peter' Doherty seems to have calmed down a bit of late, but lets hope it doesn't affect his music.
• Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Caro Emerald will be coming to London on Saturday 14th Sep, for a gig at the Royal Festival Hall.
to • Hackney Empire, Hackney The theatre play Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy will be showing at the Hackney Empire in London on Sat 14th September.
to • Hampstead Observatory, Hampstead Hampstead Observatory is a very small observatory with a six-inch refractor, housed inside a rotating dome, and it has one major...
to • Arts Theatre, London You can catch the popular theatre show Storm In A Flower Vase at the Arts Theatre on Sat 14th September.
to • Lord’s, St. John’s Wood If you fancy catching a few innings of cricket then get yourself down to Lord's for an LV County Championship game between...
to • Soho Theatre, London Stand-up comedian Andy Zaltzman will be in London on Sat 14th September, for a show at the Soho Theatre.
to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Catch Turandot at the Royal Opera House on Saturday September 14th, when the opera comes in London.
to • Old Vic, Waterloo Much Ado About Nothing will be playing in London on Saturday 14th Sep, during its run at the Old Vic.
to • Noël Coward Theatre, London A Midsummer Nights Dream will be playing in London on Saturday 14th Sep, during its run at the Noël Coward Theatre.
to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Catch Simon Callow’s performance at the Royal Opera House on Saturday September 14th.
to • Wyndham’s Theatre, London You can catch the popular theatre show Barking In Essex at the Wyndham’s Theatre on Sat 14th September.
to • V&A, South Kensington This new exhibition will draw upon the museum's vast collection to chronicle the history of photography from the 1840s up to the...
to • Kensington Palace, Kensington The Garden History Tour at Kensington Palace will explore the recent transformation of the palace gardens, their history, and...
to • Trafalgar Studios, Westminster Sat 14th September 2013 will see Confessions Of Gordon Brown playing at the Trafalgar Studios.
• The City, The City This two-hour tour will explore some of the best and most historic gardens and churchyards in the City of London.
to • Buckingham Palace, London This Exclusive Evening Tour of Buckingham Palace offers the visitor a very special insight into the history and use of the State...
to • St. Paul’s Cathedral, The City St Paul's will be home to 25 life-size painted donkeys as part of an interfaith art exhibition.
to • Olivier Theatre, Southbank The theatre play Edward Ii will be showing on Saturday September 14th, at the Olivier Theatre.