Free events in London July 2012
- London events
- > London free events
- > Free events in July
• St. Paul’s Cathedral, The City St Paul's will be offering free entry to both the Cathedral floor and crypt on selected dates during the Olympic and Paralympic...
to • Victoria Park, Hackney If you didn't manage to get any tickets for the Olympics then check out London Live.
to • Hyde Park, Hyde Park If you didn't manage to get any tickets for the Olympics then check out London Live.
to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden The Royal Opera House will be the unlikely venue for an exhibition about the Olympics.
to • Bedford Square, Bloomsbury Those frightfully nice gents from 'The Chap' magazine will once again be hosting their annual 'Chap Olympiad' at Bedford Square.
• Royal Albert Hall, Kensington The world famous Proms season continues at the Royal Albert Hall with a concert by Herve Niquet and Le Concert Spirituel.
to • Bankside, Bankside Bankside will turn itself into a little bit of France for three days this summer, when it helps to celebrate Bastille Day.
to • Kensington Gardens, Kensington The Kensington Palace Party is a fun, free event that will take place around Kensington Gardens.
to • Somerset House, London This 45-minute tour of Somerset House will take in Tudor intrigues and the "King's Shilling", and the extravagant entertainments...
• Sir John Soane’s Museum, Holborn Sir John Soane's Museum is one of the most intriguing houses in the whole of London, crammed top to bottom with artifacts and...
• Foyles, London Hear Michael Palin talking at the Foyles in London this Jul.
• Trafalgar Square, London Canada Day is a chance for the capital's large Canadian community to celebrate the country's birthday, with an exciting mix of...
to • National Portrait Gallery, London The BP Portrait Award is worth a hefty £25,000, and is open to artists all around the world.
to • Tate Britain, Westminster London 2012 has commissioned twelve leading contemporary artists to create the official posters for the London Olympic and...
to • Buckingham Palace, London Strolling down The Mall to Buckingham Palace and watching the "Changing of the Guard" is one of the must-do events in everyone's...
to • National Gallery, London This special exhibition celebrates the National Gallery's acquisition of Titian's "Diana and Callisto".
to • British Museum, Bloomsbury The British Museum will be hosting a small exhibition showcasing all the medals that can be won at the London Olympics.