What’s on in London Friday 21 February
- London events
- > London events in February
- > Events in London on 21st February
• Hyde Park, Hyde Park This guided walk will introduce you to Hyde Park's waterways, from the elegant Serpentine lake to the hidden underground rivers...
• Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Join conductor Vasily Petrenko, pianist Kirill Gerstein and the London Philharmonic Orchestra at the Royal Festival Hall, as they...
• Cadogan Hall, Chelsea Join conductor Michel Tabachnik, pianist Andreas Haefliger and the Brussels Philharmonic Orchestra at Cadogan Hall, as they...
• Royal Albert Hall, Kensington See Jake Bugg’s concert at the Royal Albert Hall on Friday February 21st.
• Museum of London, Barbican Enjoy a short tour of the remains of the western gate of London's Roman military fort, located beneath the streets around the...
• Cutty Sark, Greenwich Comedian Ross Noble will be performing in London on Fri 21st February, in a gig at the Cutty Sark.
to • Noël Coward Theatre, London Full Monty will be in London on Friday February 21st, during its run at the Noël Coward Theatre.
to • Jazz Café, Camden 1980s synthpop superstars Heaven 17 are coming to the Jazz Cafe for two nights in February.
to • London Olympia, Kensington London Olympia will be hosting a live version of the popular TV show "Who Do You Think You Are?
to • Donmar Warehouse, Covent Garden Versailles will be in London on Friday February 21st, during its run at the Donmar Warehouse.
to • National Gallery, London The National Gallery's new exhibition will showcase some of the best German Renaissance paintings in their collection, including...
to • Duchess Theatre, Covent Garden See Tell Me On A Sunday at the Duchess Theatre on Fri 21st February 2014.
to • Soho Theatre, London Arthur Smith is bringing his critically acclaimed Edinburgh Festival Fringe show to London.
to • Tate Modern, Bankside Pop artist Richard Hamilton was one of the most influential British artists of the 20th-century, and the Tate is proud to present...
to • Natural History Museum, South Kensington Travel back in time to prehistoric Britain, long before the Romans, Saxons and Vikings arrived, and explore its changing...
to • Almeida Theatre, Islington George Orwell's nightmarish vision of the future is coming to the Almeida Theatre.
to • National Portrait Gallery, London The National Portrait Gallery is putting an exhibition of David Bailey's portraits, called ""Bailey's Stardust".
to • Tate Britain, Westminster Tate Britain will be putting on an exhibition of work by Turner Prize winner Richard Deacon.
to • Leicester Square Theatre, Leicester Square See Frank Skinner’s show at the Leicester Square Theatre on Fri 21st February 2014.
to • Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Don Giovanni will be on in London on Friday 21st Feb, for a run at the Royal Opera House.