- London events
- > London music concerts
The O2 Arena is London’s best music venue. They hold big concerts at the SSE Arena (Wembley Arena), Eventim Apollo (Hammersmith Apollo) and Brixton Academy as well. Other live music venues include the Kentish Town Forum, Camden Roundhouse, O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, O2 Academy and Royal Albert Hall.
Music concerts this month
Our pick of the best music concerts in London during the month of May
• Barbican Hall Ben Folds (from the Ben Folds Five) will be playing at Barbican Hall, with just a grand piano for company.
to • Alexandra Palace Electronic music star Simon Green, aka Bonobo, will be playing his only live headline gig of the year at Alexandra Palace.
Music concerts in June
Our guide to the best pop and rock concerts taking place in London during June
• Bush Hall Up-and-coming jazz star Sarah Munro will be playing at Bush Hall in June to plug the release of her debut album, 'Say Hello To You'.
to • Hampton Court Palace Lionel Richie will be playing three nights at this year's Hampton Court Festival inside the spectacular setting of the Tudor Base Court.
• Hampton Court Palace Paloma Faith has been lined-up to play at this summer's Hampton Court Festival, inside the spectacular setting of the Tudor Base Court.
• Hampton Court Palace Joe Bonamassa has been lined-up to play at this summer's Hampton Court Festival, inside the spectacular Tudor Base Court.
• O2 Academy Brixton American band A Perfect Circle will be playing two nights at the O2 Academy Brixton to support their brand-new album.
• Hampton Court Palace Jools Holland and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra will be playing at the Hampton Court Palace Festival inside the Tudor Base Court.
to • Hampton Court Palace Legendary 60s band The Beach Boys will be playing two nights at this year's Hampton Court Festival inside the Tudor Base Court.
• Eventim Apollo Scottish band Runrig have announced that their farewell tour will be coming to London in June for a show at the Eventim Apollo.
to • Eventim Apollo David Byrne's 'American Utopia Tour' is coming to London in June when he plays two nights at the Eventim Apollo.
to • Hampton Court Palace Take That's Gary Barlow has been lined-up to play at this summer's Hampton Court Festival, inside the Tudor Base Court.
to • Hampton Court Palace Tom Jones has been lined-up to play two nights at this year's Hampton Court Festival, inside the spectacular Tudor Base Court.
to • Olympic Stadium The Foo Fighters are back in London this summer to play a couple of nights at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Stadium.
• O2 Academy Brixton Rock icon Billy Idol is returning to the UK this June for a headline show at the O2 Academy Brixton.
to • Eventim Apollo Jack White from the White Stripes is coming to the Apollo for three nights in June to plug his new album, 'Boarding House Reach'.
Music concerts in July
Enjoy a night out in July with tickets to one of these live music gigs
to • Jazz Café The Godfather of Neo-Soul and jazz funk legend Roy Ayers will be playing a run of three nights at the Camden Jazz Cafe in July.
• Eventim Apollo Hip-hop legends Run DMC are coming to London in the summer to play a special one-off show at the Hammersmith Apollo.
• Eventim Apollo Jack Johnson is leaving sunny Hawaii behind for the summer and coming to sunny Hammersmith instead, to play a show at the Apollo.
• Eventim Apollo Scottish rockers Del Amitri are touring the UK for the first time in four years, and playing one night at the Eventim Apollo in July.
Music concerts in September
Here are some great music gigs if you’re planning a night out in London during September
to • O2 Arena Barry 'Mandy' Manilow is back at The O2 for three nights to support his latest album, 'This is My Town: Songs of New York'.
• Barbican Hall Joan Armatrading will be playing one night at Barbican Hall in September, when her world tour comes to London.
• O2 Academy Brixton Garbage are back at the Brixton Academy to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their album 'Version 2' by playing it in full.
• O2 Academy Brixton Tash Sultana is returning to London in September for what promises to be another sell-out show at the Brixton Academy.
More Music concerts in 2018/19
Here are some more upcoming concerts in London, for people who like to book ahead
• Barbican Hall They Might Be Giants are back on tour with a brand-new album, and playing one night at Barbican Hall in October.
• Eventim Apollo Roger Taylor's Queen Extravaganza (a Queen tribute band) will be playing one night at the Hammersmith Apollo in November.
• Eventim Apollo Deacon Blue are celebrating thirty years together by bringing their 'To Be Here Someday' tour to the Eventim Apollo in November.
• The Forum Punk band Shame are playing one night at the O2 Forum in Kentish Town in November to support their debut album 'Songs Of Praise'.
• Eventim Apollo 1980s pop band The Human League will be playing one night at the Hammersmith Apollo in December.