Museum exhibitions in London
- London events
- > London museum exhibitions
to • London Film Museum "Bond in Motion" is a huge collection of original cars, bikes and boats used during filming in the 007 James Bond movies.
to • National Maritime Museum "Forgotten Fighters" will tell the story of the people who fought the First World War at sea, both above and below the waves.
• Churchill War Rooms Museum exhibition in London at the Churchill War Rooms. Enjoy a private tour of the Churchill War Rooms, and experience Winston Churchill's wartime bunker from behind the glass.
• Old Operating Theatre Enjoy a demonstration of 19th-century surgery, held in the confines of the Old Operating Theatre at St. Thomas's Hospital.
to • Imperial War Museum "Visions of War: Above and Below" explores the ways in which artists have portrayed aerial warfare in the 20th century.
• Sir John Soane’s Museum On the first Tuesday of each month they open Sir John Soane's Museum in the evening, bathed in atmospheric candlelight.
to • Science Museum Take a look at Leonardo da Vinci's famous inventions and sketches, at the Science Museum's "Mechanics of Genius" exhibition.
to • O2 Arena "I Am The Greatest" will tell the story of boxing legend Muhammad Ali, showcasing some of his belts and medals.
to • Geffrye Museum "Swept Under the Carpet" explores the life of servants in London, and the important role they played in everyday family life.
to • Museum of Childhood The Museum of Childhood have captured The Clangers, Bagpuss and Ivor the Engine, and put them in their new exhibition.
to • Billingsgate Roman House and Baths A chance to see the remains of a Roman house and baths in the basement of an office block in Lower Thames Street.
to • Saatchi Gallery Museum exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery London. The Rolling Stones will be taking over the Saatchi Gallery with 'Exhibitionism' -- a journey through their entire career.
to • British Library 'Shakespeare in Ten Acts' will show how William Shakespeare's plays have been transformed during the last 400 years.
to • British Museum This British Museum exhibition will explore the history of Sicily -- an important ccultural centre in the ancient and medieval world.
to • British Museum Museum exhibition in London at the British Museum. This fantastic new exhibition at the British Museum will explore the ancient sunken cities that have been discovered in Egypt.
to • National Maritime Museum The National Maritime Museum's 'Above and Beyond' exhibition will show explore space flight, with interactive displays.
to • Museum of London This year is the 350th anniversary of the Great Fire of London, and the Museum of London will be putting on a special exhibition.
• Bank of England Museum Spend an evening at the Bank of England Museum, when they take part in the London-wide 'Museums at Night' event.
to • Bank of England Museum Take your kids to the Bank of England Museum this December and enjoy an afternoon of Christmas arts and crafts.