Facts and information
- Wigmore Hall, 36 Wigmore Street, Marylebone,
London W1U 2BP
- Opening times:
- Box office (in person) – 10 AM to 8.30 PM (performance days only); Box office (by phone) – 10 AM to 7 PM (daily)
- Note: Opening times are subject to change, and may not apply on public holidays. Always reconfirm with the venue before making plans.
- Work +44 (0) 207 935 2141
- 3 6 7 8 10 12 13 16 23 25 55 73 88 94 98 113 137 139 159 177 190 390 453 C2
- Bond Street CNT JUB, Oxford Circus BKL CNT VIC, Regent’s Park BKL Note: The nearest train station to Wigmore Hall is Bond Street. We can help you find the best route from any other train station:
The intimate Wigmore Hall has some of the best acoustics in London, and its art deco decorations make it a perfect venue for classical music concerts.
>> Write a review of Wigmore Hall Read all reviews
- derekm – “Wigmore Hall is like a cousin of Cadogan Hall -- the other small, classical music venue in London. But if I had to choose between the two, then Wigmore Hall gets my vote every time. Not because of the music -- the music at both venues is equally good -- bu… read the full review”