Savoy Theatre, London
- Savoy Theatre map
- Savoy Theatre, Savoy Court, The Strand WC2R 0ET
- Work 0207 836 8888
Getting to Savoy Theatre
- Find car parks near Savoy Theatre
- Find minicab firms near Savoy Theatre
- 9, 11, 13, 23
- London bus fares
- Charing Cross BKL NRN, Covent Garden PCL, Embankment BKL CRC DSC NRN, Leicester Square NRN PCL, Temple CRC DSC
- The nearest train station to Savoy Theatre is Charing Cross
- London underground fares
The Savoy Theatre was built by Richard D’Oyly Carte in 1881, to perform the comic operas of Gilbert and Sullivan.
- Guest – “Hi what time does the musical funny girl end on Wednesday 27th?”
- Admin – “Depends what show you go to. There are matinees on Wednesdays. The show lasts for 2 hours 30 minutes shows at 2:30 and 7:30.”
If you enjoy this then try: Apollo Victoria Theatre (walk it in 28 mins or catch a train from Charing Cross to Apollo Victoria Theatre); London Palladium (walk it in 18 mins or catch a train from Charing Cross to London Palladium); Lyceum Theatre (you can walk it in less than 3 mins); Lyric Theatre (walk it in 12 mins or catch a train from Charing Cross to Lyric Theatre) and Victoria Palace Theatre (walk it in 26 mins or catch a train from Charing Cross to Victoria Palace Theatre).