London art galleries
- Photographer’s Gallery map
- Photographer’s Gallery, 16–18 Ramillies Street, Soho W1F 7LW
- Work 0845 262 1618
Opening times and price
- Opening hours:
- 10 AM to 6 PM (Mon-Fri); 10 AM to 8 PM (Thu, during exhibitions); 10 AM to 6 PM (Sat); 11 AM to 6 PM (Sun); Last entry 30 mins before closing
- Ticket cost:
- Adults £3.00
- Visiting hours and entry charges are subject to change
Getting to Photographer’s Gallery
- Find car parks near Photographer’s Gallery
- Find minicab firms near Photographer’s Gallery
- 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 55, 73, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139, 159, 177, 190, 390, 453, C2
- London bus fares
- Goodge Street NRN, Oxford Circus BKL CNT VIC, Piccadilly Circus BKL PCL, Tottenham Court Road CNT NRN
- The nearest train station to Photographer’s Gallery is Oxford Circus
- London underground fares
The Photographer’s Gallery hosts contemporary shows and educational events.
A series of temporary exhibits discuss the history of photography throughout the 20th-century, and the annual Photography Prize (which runs from January to March every year) recognises famous names like Richard Billingham, Boris Mikhailov and Juergen Teller.
- Be the first person to ask a question
If you enjoy this then try: 18 Stafford Terrace (catch the tube from Oxford Circus to 18 Stafford Terrace).