Harold Pinter Theatre
Harold Pinter Theatre, London
- Harold Pinter Theatre map
- Harold Pinter Theatre , Panton Street, Soho SW1Y 4DN
- Work 0871 297 5454
Getting to Harold Pinter Theatre
- Find car parks near Harold Pinter Theatre
- Find minicab firms near Harold Pinter Theatre
- 14, 19, 24, 29, 38, 176
- London bus fares
- Charing Cross BKL NRN, Leicester Square NRN PCL, Piccadilly Circus BKL PCL
- The nearest train station to Harold Pinter Theatre is Piccadilly Circus
- London underground fares
The Harold Pinter Theatre was built in 1881 and hosts small-scale drama productions.
It has a veritable forest of pillars inside – some of which obscure the stage, so be careful where you sit.
- Be the first person to write a review, or ask a question
If you enjoy this then try: Cambridge Theatre (you can walk it in 7 mins); Ambassadors Theatre (you can walk it in 7 mins); Novello Theatre (walk it in 12 mins or catch a train from Piccadilly Circus to Novello Theatre); Piccadilly Theatre (you can walk it in 4 mins) and Prince Edward Theatre (you can walk it in 7 mins).