Dr. Johnson’s House events
Facts and information
- Dr. Johnson’s House, 17 Gough Square (off Fleet Street), The City,
London EC4A 3DE
- Opening times:
- 11 AM to 5 PM (Mon–Sat, Oct–Apr), 11 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon–Sat, May–Sep)
- Time required:
- 1 hour (approx)
- Adults £4.50; Children £1.50; Family ticket £10.00
- Note: Opening times & prices are subject to change, and may not apply on public holidays. Always reconfirm with the venue before making plans.
- Work +44 (0) 207 353 3745
- 4 8 11 15 17 23 25 26 45 46 63 76 100 176 243 341 388 521
- Blackfriars CRC DSC, Chancery Lane CNT, Farringdon CRC H&C MET, Temple CRC DSCNote: The nearest train station to Dr. Johnson’s House is Temple. We can help you find the best route from King’s Cross, Paddington, Victoria, Waterloo and any other train station:
Walk in the footsteps of Samuel Johnson
2nd April 2014 Follow in the footsteps of legendary London wit Samuel Johnson and explore the courts and alleys off Fleet Street where he lived. The tour will include Gough Square, Temple Church, Temple Bar and Fleet Street itself.
Still looking for something to do?
You can also search for events close to Dr. Johnson’s House.