Dr Johnsons House
Facts and information
- Dr. Johnson’s House, 17 Gough Square (off Fleet Street), The City,
London EC4A 3DE
- Opening times:
- 11 AM to 5 PM (Mon-Sat, Oct-Apr); 11 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Sat, May-Sep); Closed (Sun)
- Time required:
- 1 hour (approx)
- Adults £4.50; Children £1.50 (5-17); Infants free (under-5); Family ticket £10.00
- Note: Opening times & prices are subject to change, and may not apply on public holidays. Always reconfirm with the venue before making plans
- Work +44 (0) 207 353 3745
- Find car parks near Dr. Johnson’s House, or car parks in The City
- Find minicab and taxi firms near Dr. Johnson’s House
- 4, 8, 11, 15, 17, 23, 25, 26, 45, 46, 76, 172, 242, 341
- How much is the bus fare?
- Blackfriars CRC DSC, Chancery Lane CNT, Farringdon CRC H&C MET, Temple CRC DSC
- Note: The nearest train station to Dr. Johnson’s House is Temple
- How much is the train fare?
We don’t have any Dr. Johnson’s House events at the moment
If you like Dr. Johnson’s House events, then you might also be interested in these other London events…
Here are some at British Library:
Shakespeare in Ten Acts — at the British Library to British Library St. Pancras'Shakespeare in Ten Acts' will show how William Shakespeare's plays have been transformed during the last 400 years.
Here are some at Globe Theatre:
Have a guided tour of Shakespeare's Globe Globe Theatre BanksideHave a tour of William Shakespeare's Globe Theatre on Bankside, and learn what life was like for the 16th-century playwright.
Jonathan Pryce in "The Merchant of Venice" to Globe Theatre BanksideJonathan Pryce will be starring in the Globe Theatre's production of William Shakespeare's 'The Merchant of Venice'.
Our guide to London’s museums
Museum exhibitions in London · Museum exhibitions in London today · Museum exhibitions in London tomorrow · Museum exhibitions in July · Museum exhibitions in August · Museum exhibitions in September
Buy an Oyster Card – for the easiest and cheapest fares
Save money – Get the cheapest fares on the London’s buses and trains
Special offers – Buy a ‘Visitor Oyster card’ and enjoy extra discounts
Quick and easy – Just touch your card down on the reader, and go!